Caption This Contest 10-27

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This one will be running for a day or two. Winner will get a copy of the rules book that we reviewed on the home site. If you already have won one, we will get creative and find something else.

bathroom_golf.jpg

Please only one caption per member.

• Admin
This one will be running for a day or two. Winner will get a copy of the rules book that we reviewed on the home site. If you already have won one, we will get creative and find something else.

bathroom_golf.jpg

Careful not to go long...There is a ton of crap past the green.

bathroom_golf.jpg

No one told me it would be this hard putting dingle berries

bathroom_golf.jpg

Golf is the only regular thing in John's life!

Craig...Tiger?

Jimmy...whoops! Just picked a random name, I promise!

Craig...Tiger?

Jimmy...whoops! Just picked a random name, I promise!

If that was me putting, I would probably leave that put short...

Craig...Tiger?

I know what you are getting at, but it just seemed funny to me with all this talk of, "So Tiger, when are you coming back?". You want me to change it to _______(insert pro golfer here).......:arrogant:

If that was me putting, I would probably leave that put short...

I noticed you get two balls, in case one goes long, I guess!

I know what you are getting at, but it just seemed funny to me with all this talk of, "So Tiger, when are you coming back?". You want me to change it to _______(insert pro golfer here).......:arrogant:

Don't you give me the arrogant smiley! It's your caption, do as you will. :angel: (It could work with Serg, but using Tiger does give it a new level, haha.)

I noticed you get two balls, in case one goes long, I guess!

Don't you give me the arrogant smiley! It's your caption, do as you will. :angel: (It could work with Serg, but using Tiger does give it a new level, haha.)

I would have 4 but the other 2 are......... ( I hope you have a sense of humor on that one, you threw me a softball and I had to take a swing)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have 4 but the other 2 are......... ( I hope you have a sense of humor on that one, you threw me a softball and I had to take a swing)

If they're dangling "in" and not "over," that is disturbing!

bathroom_golf.jpg

Can someone help me mark my balls?

bathroom_golf.jpg

"Boy will this fertilizer bring out this green..."

bathroom_golf.jpg

"Get in the hole!!!!"

(I feel dirty too Julie.)

This contest will run until this evening.

bathroom_golf.jpg

Do you think I am bending my knees to much? :bicker:

bathroom_golf.jpg

Sergio thought this would improve his putting to help him win a major

"Oh man. Ive got a bad case of the yips!"

(I dont think that makes any sense.)

"These impediments are definitely loose..."

I don't know . . . from the length of time he's been on the green, it looks like it might be an immovable obstruction.

Back