Most Holes Played In One Day?

RocketSauce

ManBearPig
Reaction score
Whats the most holes you've ever played in one day? I played 54 holes at World Woods a few years ago. We teed off at 8 am, and when we finished the 54th hole it was 8pm (it was a Saturday). I was so tired that on the 54th tee box i actually whiffed, lol.

Whats the most holes you've ever played in one day? I played 54 holes at World Woods a few years ago. We teed off at 8 am, and when we finished the 54th hole it was 8pm (it was a Saturday). I was so tired that on the 54th tee box i actually whiffed, lol.

lol whiffed. I wish I could say I played more than 18 holes in one day.

The most holes that I have played in one day was 45 holes. I have played 36 holes numerous times in a day.

27 is the most I've played in a day. This year I would like to get in a couple of 36 hole days at my course

72 last summer on summer solstice, it never really gets dark enough to make it impossible to play.

45 holes is the most I have played in 1 day, that was more than enough too.
From now on I prefer to play no more than 27.

45- funny story here. It was Memorial Day weekend, and we always have an 18 hole family outing for a prestigious 15 dollar trophy. When we finished 18, the guy at the clubhouse told us that he just had two guys go out to walk 18, and he would let us play until the sun went down for 5 bucks a person. 27 holes later, we returned to my grandparents' to a house full of angry wives.

45- funny story here. It was Memorial Day weekend, and we always have an 18 hole family outing for a prestigious 15 dollar trophy. When we finished 18, the guy at the clubhouse told us that he just had two guys go out to walk 18, and he would let us play until the sun went down for 5 bucks a person. 27 holes later, we returned to my grandparents' to a house full of angry wives.

It always seems like a good idea at the time:bicker:

Most ever was 54. My best friend, whose grandparents lived just 20 miles from my ex in-laws in Iowa, picked my ex brother in law and me up at the inlaws farm and drove to a course in my friends grandparents town. The plan was to play 72 holes. Unfortunately, it had rained so they had to let the course dry out so we couldn't get on as early as we wanted to. We finally got on at 7:00, finished the first 18 at 10:00, finished the second nine, grabbed a quick lunch and finished the second 18 at 1:30, got to about hole 15 on the third 18 when the guy in the pro shop came out and told Steve he had a phone call from his dad. So we drove back and his dad broke down in St. louis, Steve had to go get him. So we went back out and finished the last few holes and were done by 5:00. We would have been able to do it, but he had to drive us back to the in-laws farm because he picked us up that morning. So we had the time to do 72, but it wasn't meant to be.

Great question. Mine is 36. But after 27, I am shot.

45 for me.......during daylight hours. I was involved in a charity event that lasted 24 hours. 8am to 8am. We used lighted balls at night. My partener, and I played 129 holes each (team 258) and finished 15th out 23 teams. Our sponsors had to caugh up $2600.00 for the charity. :clapp:

45 for me.......during daylight hours. I was involved in a charity event that lasted 24 hours. We used lighted balls at night. My partener, and I played 129hole each (team 258) and finished 15th out 23 teams. Our sponsors had to caugh up $2600.00 for the charity. :clapp:

That would be cool!

Most ever was 54. My best friend, whose grandparents lived just 20 miles from my ex in-laws in Iowa, picke my ex brother in law and me up at the inlaws farm and drove to a course in my friends grandparents town. The plan was to play 72 holes. Unfortunately, it had rained so they had to let the course dry out so we couldn't get on as early as we wanted to. We finally got on at 7:00, finished the first 18 at 10:00, finished the second nine, grabbed a quick lunch and finished the second 18 at 1:30, got to about hole 15 on the third 18 when the guy in the pro shop came out and told Steve he had a phone call from his dad. So we drove back and his dad broke down in St. louis, Steve had to go get him. So we went back out and finished the last few holes and were done by 5:00. We would have been able to do it, but he had to drive us back to the in-laws farm because he picked us up that morning. So we had the time to do 72, but it wasn't meant to be.

whoa, 72 holes...that would be crazy. i slept for like 16 hours the day after i played 54. i cant imagine playing 72.

whoa, 72 holes...that would be crazy. i slept for like 16 hours the day after i played 54. i cant imagine playing 72.

I played 72 one day, then 36 the next. The day after 36 I was shot, but I still practiced.

45 holes in one day...my knees let me know in the morning it wasn't one of my better calls.

I played 72 one day, then 36 the next. The day after 36 I was shot, but I still practiced.

yeah, but you are still young, lol. i have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel (Im 40), lol

yeah, but you are still young, lol. i have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel (Im 40), lol

I was still beat, not only did I play but I was up late with friends, doing random things.

I played 36 3 days in a row in a trip to Myrtle last year. I was exhausted each night and the day after we gotback i slept the entire day.

Most ever for me was 42 holes. Strange total, but it makes sense! Was the summer after I turned 16, I worked at a local 9 hole course that summer.

One Saturday I started out about 10am, played 9 holes and a buddy on the baseball team with me showed up, so I played 9 more with him. As we finished, we ran into a friend of his family, so played another 9 with the two of them. Then the owner's daughter (one year younger than me and quite cute) wanted to play, so who was I to say no? :D Finished up about 6pm with 36 holes under the belt.

That evening at 10pm was their every other weekend Nite-Lite Golf Tournament (glowing balls with mini-chemical light sticks - best ball format), so I played with my usual partner. We only used the 6 outside holes on the course for that, so 42 holes total.

Um.....

18. I would go 90 if I could - just too much $$.

54 holes.... takes an off weather weekday

36 is my norm on the weekends, tee off at 7 then have lunch and head back out

walking, of course

I was still beat, not only did I play but I was up late with friends, doing random things.

Ah yes, the random things. Those are the ones that get you in trouble!

That would be cool!

Actually it was pretty hot............LOL :golf: It was at the end of July, and the over night low was something like 90*F+, with the day time high in high triple digits. :D

Back