Cleveland Niblick Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the review we did of the Cleveland Niblick. After you read it, please let us know your thoughts in the comments section. This club and the review turned into something different with testers that really surprised us. We want to know what your thoughts are.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=2319

I'll be the first to say that it is just ugly... I don't care what the results are I would not feel comfortable looking down at that

• Admin
You said in the comments that this club lacks versatility. How? It is the same loft as my 9 iron which it replaced and can do so much more. It is by far the most versatile club that I have come across because of the many uses. You said you can only take half swings with it. Why?

You said in the comments that this club lacks versatility. How? It is the same loft as my 9 iron which it replaced and can do so much more. It is by far the most versatile club that I have come across because of the many uses. You said you can only take half swings with it. Why?

it chips... it can also be used for shots within your 9 iron range, ok.. I agree. There is enough offset on that club to take a left hand turn. How do you feel comfortable sitting over that as a 6 handicap if you need to cut the ball? How do you control the trajectory with the make up of the sole? Its like everything out there now, lots of offset and weight... keep it away from the right and hit it a mile in the sky

• Admin
I can feel comfortable standing over anything eye wise that works to reduce my score. It actually does not have as much offset as many irons on the market today. Wide soles can still be played low and high. You just move the ball placement.

Back