JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Can any of the women here tell me their thoughts on Jamie Sadock Clothing? We want to include them in our Spring Fashion week coming up soon and wanted to see if any of our readers wear their stuff already and if so, if it is liked?

I admire it in the same way I admire modern architecture but wouldn't want to live in it. The line does a great job of pushing the envelope on standard country club dress codes, but I would be a little uncomfortable wearing it. God knows why, given what I DO wear. The Jamie Sadock line always looks like it belongs on six foot tall supermodels or something. It would be interesting to see on a normal human being.

Don't know if that's any help at all.

Wait a minute . . . .so you AREN'T a six-foot tall supermodel?

There goes my vision out the freakin' window!

:blob:

Spoiler
Just wanted to use this in another thread!
I won't use it any more until we actually get spoiler tags in the reply box!

:banana:

Wait a minute . . . .so you AREN'T a six-foot tall supermodel?

There goes my vision out the freakin' window!

:blob:

Spoiler
Just wanted to use this in another thread!
I won't use it any more until we actually get spoiler tags in the reply box!

:banana:

I'm really a 13 year old boy. :eyepoke:

Not that I'm female but can someone link me to their website so I can view their line.

• Admin
Claire,
that helps a lot actually. Golfer Gal is fairly normal when it comes to her build, and that was the info she was looking for. We will keep you guys informed.

:eek: You're not supposed to reveal that. At least not until Chris Hanson walks into the room. :bicker:

He's right here with me. :mean:

I actually have one of her outfits and I am short (5') and of an average build. Been told that the vibrant colours were quite flattering. Great for the spring and summer weather. Very comfortable to wear and I like the fact that it doesn't require dry cleaning.

Here is the link that was requested:

http://www.jamiesadock.com/

• Admin
We are hoping to be able to review her stuff soon.

I actually have one of her outfits and I am short (5') and of an average build. Been told that the vibrant colours were quite flattering. Great for the spring and summer weather. Very comfortable to wear and I like the fact that it doesn't require dry cleaning.

Here is the link that was requested:

http://www.jamiesadock.com/

What is the material like? In the pictures it looks a little clingy.

What is the material like? In the pictures it looks a little clingy.

The skirt is made of 22% nylon, 74% rayon and 4% spandex. I don't find it clingy at all, falls really nice.

As for the blouse, it is made of 96% polyester and 4% spandex.

I am trying to convince Mikey to take a snapshot for me so I can post it for you to see. I feel very comfortable wearing this - even when it was hot out.

Ok stand by, he is getting his camera, will post when done.

Back