We have a lot to demo, but I will reach out to them. The more the merrier is what I say.

I hope they send you the Limited Blue Ice P, and then we can have a contest to see who wins it! :banana:

We will be having a contest really soon that I wont announce yet. But I will tell you it involves hybrids and the ones involved are what many are saying are the best in the industry.

Am I crazy or is their NO phone number for tour spec golf.

Yes you are crazy and I don't find a phone number either.

We will be having a contest really soon that I wont announce yet. But I will tell you it involves hybrids and the ones involved are what many are saying are the best in the industry.

In right-handed regular flex, no doubt. :at-wits-end: (<--- I was too lazy to open up the entire window and use the sad one)

Actually Claire, we will have 12 different hybrids and there will be all different flexes and I was promised a few lefties.

thats impressive JB... looking forward to the news

as for tourspec I dont understand how an internet company doesn't list a customer service number, strange!

I will never buy from a place that I cannot contact via phone.

In right-handed regular flex, no doubt. :at-wits-end: (<--- I was too lazy to open up the entire window and use the sad one)

All you have to do is type : sad : without the spaces and you get :sad:

Lazy, lazy. :banana:

Back