Can you help a Virginia THP'er out?

kcfromva

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys. I am wanting to find a good club fitter and hope someone here can help me out. I really want an outside fitting and possibly with a trackman also. And of course as many different brands as possible. I live in the Hampton Roads area and would like to keep it close to an hour away or less. Any help would be appreciated. Let the suggestions begin.

Tapatalking from iPhone

If you care for a drive I found this one. May be worth the drive to literally go the extra mile(s).

http://www.golffittingstudios.com/

Pretty much exactly what you are looking for.

That's what I am looking for but it's like 3 hours away. Little too far. Thanks for trying though.

Tapatalking from iPhone

That's what I am looking for but it's like 3 hours away. Little too far. Thanks for trying though.

Tapatalking from iPhone

No problem. May I ask why it has to be close? Seems like if you are rdy to buy one trip would do the trick. They could ship to you perhaps.

I am not sure around the Hampton roads area but if you consider coming about an hour and a half north of Richmond there are some good ones. Golf Tour Trailer Studio in New Baltimore and 1757 in Ashburn. There they same fitters/teachers.

Golf etc in Suffolk is supposed to be good, but I haven't tried. It's not outdoors either. I bet there is somewhere in Williamsburg near kingsmill. Maybe Va beach national. Most courses can fit you outside I just don't know about the track man. I just went to golf galaxy in Newport news and I'm very pleased with my irons. I didn't like the staff as much as the va beach one. Va beach staff just isn't as friendly.

I think there's a Golftech in Richmond

Thanks for the info guys. I will check them out. I never really liked the gg in newport news. they just seemed bored and not really helpful.

Thanks for the info guys. I will check them out. I never really liked the gg in newport news. they just seemed bored and not really helpful.

Its so different at each GG, good luck and you just may have to travel.

Back