Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
My apologies go out to anyone that has had problems signing on to another site. Our intent when we started this place was to offer an alternative, or better yet, another place for people to hang out, talk golf, and have fun. All of us here have one common bond, and that is golf. Why not have multiple places to chat about it? I can't answer that question. But what I can say is this. Many have allegiances to other sites, and if that means you must quit writing here to be able to still enjoy some of the other very large sites, I understand. I hate to see you leave, but I understand.

I dont want anyone to be put in a situation of choice. Let's be honest here for a second. In this thing we call life, this is just an internet message board. Things need to be put into perspective. I never wanted anything like people getting kicked off of one board for coming here. Again, that was not our intent from the beginning. The whole point was to give a different point of view about products and review things that other places simply weren't.

I hope everyone understands that I never wanted to bring this public, but I have received far too many emails today about this to just "not say anything". We will continue to do "our thing" here and I hope communities continue to flourish all over the place. Because again, we are talking about a sport and passion that we all love.

Thanks.

personally, i wouldn't want to belong to a forum that bans anyone for posting on another. talk about vindictive.

Well said JB. All good here. :beat-up:

Well I think it would show the persons real characther if he was to do this. Although it seems like a wise tactic in promoting your golf software your trying to sell.

People are getting kicked off "that" board for being members here? I knew that guy was a clown, but I'm still surpirsed he's gone THAT far.

well said JB... I'm glad to have received an invitation and am proud of what I have seen here so far.

• Admin
I am proud to have such a great bunch of members here.

Its official... I have been de-activated from the other board as well. That is comical to say the least.

Its official... I have been de-activated from the other board as well. That is comical to say the least.

I looked up one of my old posts and it says that I am spending time in the penalty box. You know something is strange when they didnt even notify me and they just went and deactivated me.

Given some of the discussion above, I just thought I'd clarify what being in the 'penalty box' really means; it's effectively banishment but with the appearance of a temporary suspension.

Based on a half dignified email exchange today (me dignified, the other half -> childish) those in the penalty box shouldn't expect their circumstances to change (quote ->) "any time soon".

Now let me see ... that would mean ... umm ... I could not care less.

PS. JB I believe in what you're doing here mate. :clapp:

My only request is for a drama free day today!

Welcome to my world Claire. And to think someone is getting this messed up over the creation of another message board.

Welcome to my world Claire. And to think someone is getting this messed up over the creation of another message board.

As you well know, I spent yesterday in your world. I feel like the girl in junior high school on whose shoulder everyone cries but who never gets asked out. :sad:

And junior high school is where it all belongs. I wanna go back to being an adult.

Very well said claire.

As you well know, I spent yesterday in your world. I feel like the girl in junior high school on whose shoulder everyone cries but who never gets asked out. :sad:

And junior high school is where it all belongs. I wanna go back to being an adult.

Spoiler
Want to get a Coke after school?? :wink:

You guys must have really pissed someone off over there to get in the penalty box or they don't like me enough over there to stick me in there. Oh well I'm here and I'm staying here. Party on. :banana:

Spoiler
Want to get a Coke after school?? :wink:

The coda to that is years later, at the class reunion, when the guys tell me they all had a big crush on me but were too intimidated to do anything about it at the time. :curl-lip:

Being a grownup is so much better!

Last edited:
The coda to that is years later, at the class reunion, when the guys tell me they all had a big crush on me but were too intimidated to do anything about it at the time. :curl-lip:

Being a grownup is so much better!

I'll agree with that, SOMETIMES. :blob:

You guys must have really pissed someone off over there to get in the penalty box or they don't like me enough over there to stick me in there.

I don't necessarily think it's the posting over here that has Erik's pants in a bunch. I think he's probably upset at "recruiting". Purely speculation on my part, though.

I don't necessarily think it's the posting over here that has Erik's pants in a bunch. I think he's probably upset at "recruiting". Purely speculation on my part, though.

Or the fact that he's an unmitigated d*uche (sorry, I liked junior high)

I think I might have finally gotten blacklisted over there too. He he.

Grogger, we got banned in a dual PM! :highfive:

Very possibly the first "dual banning" in forum history. I'll drink to that!

That guy is UNbelievable

:victory:

Were kind of like the Dirty Dozen, but ill be Charles Bronson. I got banned for PM too many people. I dont have a problem with it, I PMed a lot of people, I just think he caught a lot of them before they got checked. Im just glad we have this place now, but I better keep an eye on Josh and make sure he doesnt edit my posts to make himself look better. :act-up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back