Harry Longshanks

ILikeBigPutts&ICannotLie
Reaction score
Spoiler
The Masters starts in 9 hours.

No one has mentioned (that I saw) that Greg Norman got a hole-in-one in the Par 3 contest.

I'm thinking of taking a sick day,but I have this mortgage thing and they want me to send them money every month! Should have read the thing before I signed it!

Or did anyone see, was it Faldo? Wire the 1 footer past the hole and bring it back to go in? Also maybe Player? put one in the drink and then holed out for par?

I'm thinking of taking a sick day,but I have this mortgage thing and they want me to send them money every month! Should have read the thing before I signed it!

It's OK, they'll understand. I can write them a note if you want me to . . .

And Chrissy was there. That's even better than Norman being there.

And it was on a hole that no one had aced in the Par 3 contest before.

I could have sworn the interviewer said that to Norman, and then right after that one of the tower announcers said it was the third one on that hole, I'm sure someone will google it, but I don't have the energy right now.

I could have sworn the interviewer said that to Norman, and then right after that one of the tower announcers said it was the third one on that hole, I'm sure someone will google it, but I don't have the energy right now.

Oh, I didn't hear the tower announcer.

What about this shot, 2 players skipping balls across the pond at 16 in a practice round VJ is the second shot

[YOUTUBE]6GKSJOSsExE[/YOUTUBE]

What about this shot, 2 players skipping balls across the pond at 16 in a practice round VJ is the second shot

That has to be the coolest hole-in-one I've ever seen.

That's pretty cool CM!

Back