Sub Seventy Rocks - Giveaway

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just got a package of their loot to review. I love it. (Yes, I am a golf clothes *****). These are men's clothes finally (sorry golfer gal) and we will be giving away almost everything here after the review. Not the best picture, but the stuff looks great. :banana:

P1000043.jpg

• Admin
We will be doing a complete review of them this coming week. Everything you see here will be given back to the members here as well.

Don't send out those slacks without an ironclad guarantee that the recipient will post his photo wearing them (face optional). :glasses-cool::guitar: Those slacks totally rock.

Oh--Hubby is a 38-31. He does golf, even if it's not his primary sport.

Last edited:
  • Admin
The slacks are a little smaller than that waist size, but the length is uncut so anyone that gets them can make them whatever length they need.

Just got a package of their loot to review. I love it. (Yes, I am a golf clothes *****). These are men's clothes finally (sorry golfer gal) and we will be giving away almost everything here after the review. Not the best picture, but the stuff looks great. :banana:

P1000043.jpg

I am a big clothes ***** as well... which is probably why we both like IP... Speaking of... maybe he should send you some stuff to review.

I am a big fan of crazy pants... explains why I like loudmouth garb.

• Admin
When I found Loudmouth it made my year. IP is sending stuff when the Spring Line is produced.

When I found Loudmouth it made my year. IP is sending stuff when the Spring Line is produced.

Tell me they'll have a women's line in the spring!

• Admin
Claire,
You know I would not let you down. Designers are working on it and it is a possibility. But you know where you will find the news first.

Very Ian Poulter-ish!!

I almost fell over when I saw that belt... what a BEAUTY

also a massive fan of the grey slacks with a slate seem, pretty flashy stuff right there

slacks a 34 or 36... that style tends to have very slim thighs

Most Euro cut fashions are "athletic fit". Slim fit for us regular people

after playing hockey for the last 20 years, started skating at 4, I have well developed quads! I like those pants though

Well, the time has come to give some of this stuff away. We got very small sizes in pants, so it most likely will only fit the junior players here. Stuff like size 29 waist and other things. But regardless, if you are interested in Sub Seventy gear, please PM me your sizes and we shall see what we can do. We only have a few things and mostly small sizes, but we will do our best.

What's the deal with the kid sized clothes?

Any shirts in a large or XL? (I'm in between)

Maybe...Pm me your sizes gummi

If only I could shrink myself, they just might fit. :lying:

PM sent.

Thanks JB!

Got it Gummi. I am going to check through everything we got and I will let everyone know that PMs me.

Keep in mind if its not this one, it will be something soon I am sure.

Ah, I think I am a 29 or 30 in pants as well. Great looking stuff, those shirts look amazing just from the pictures.

29! that is TINY brother.

36 here so no luck!

Remember. ANybody that wants to have a chance at this, please pm me your sizes. They aer going fast.

I remember being a 29 waist. That was Junior year of High School.

34 now, 30 years later.

Back