Rory Sabbatini switch Hybrids officially?

crazydog

Reaction score
Handicap
I saw an article that Rory Sabbatini was testing and using the Taylor made rescue 2009 hybrids, did he use those at augusta. Also what were those light blue grips he had on his clubs?

Rory played 2 Adams hybrids at the Masters according to the Darrel Survey.

I wonder if Taylor Made minds the Adams hybrids and the nerf staff bag? When is Rory switching to the Taylor Made staff bag?

He still has more time on his contract with Nerf. As for how many clubs, I believe that Rory has a 10 club deal with TM, IIRC.

Tell me you are kidding!

I don't give a rats rear end about Rory, but I did have a ton of fun with Nerf toys as a kid. It'd be a fun thing to have...

Give me a break! There is no need for the ribbing. Yes I am a fan, but that is it. Are you obsessed with Tiger Woods with him as your avatar.Don't call the kettle black. There is plenty of Tiger fanatics walking around with his lame tiger woods hat. Cut me some slack!!!!

Give me a break! There is no need for the ribbing. Yes I am a fan, but that is it. Are you obsessed with Tiger Woods with him as your avatar.Don't call the kettle black. There is plenty of Tiger fanatics walking around with his lame tiger woods hat. Cut me some slack!!!!

I'd say a little more than a fan, but call it what you will.

There is more behind this avatar than you think. If you were around here more than popping in to ask what kind of underwear Rory is wearing you would know.

Lets relax guys we are a civil board here. Crazy I think the reason you are getting a little bit of ribbing is because the only time you are posting on the site is about Rory's clubs. Once you become a poster here it will go away.

Hey Dent, sorry man. Did not mean to offend. I wish the Hollas Golf Apparel you guys have up in Canada was available to buy in the United States. I have a couple of there shirts and they are awesome!!!!

Hey Dent, sorry man. Did not mean to offend. I wish the Hollas Golf Apparel you guys have up in Canada was available to buy in the United States. I have a couple of there shirts and they are awesome!!!!

It's cool. JB and everyone else would probably be more than willing to answer your questions if you just toned it down a little. There are a lot of things that JB and others cannot find out about Rory, maybe shoot out a question once in awhile and we would be happy to try and find it out for you.

Post around in here, there is lots of enjoyable discussion on this forum.

Back