DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
wow... New Jersey must be an awesome place

[YOUTUBE]iiiHkuVH9OI[/YOUTUBE]

Let's take a quiz on the collective IQ. :thinking:

youtube has an extensive collection of guido videos, its unreal...

I wasn't born here, I swear!

I wasn't born here, I swear!

But you've taken up residence here!
comp04.gif

Could you imagine if those guys were your neighbors and you had to hear that all the time. I could only take about 5 seconds.

How kind of you all to think we've cornered the market on obnoxious guys! :sarcastic:

I've lived lots of places. They're all over.

How kind of you all to think we've cornered the market on obnoxious guys! :sarcastic:

I've lived lots of places. They're all over.

another timeless classic...

[YOUTUBE]8rYcfO_BK5w&eurl[/YOUTUBE]

Just how badass is someone supposed to be that sounds like a little girl, and 5 deep in a freakin Hyundai?!?!?!?

dude... they were driving down the jersey shore man, bumping the mega mix!

Just how badass is someone supposed to be that sounds like a little girl, and 5 deep in a freakin Hyundai?!?!?!?

Completely OT, but has anyone seen the new Hyundai Genesis.

It's actually a good lookin' car. And it's getting really good reviews.

I'm not sure how well a luxury car from a economy car company will sell though. Toyota and Honda both created a new brand to overcome that issue. Hyundai probably should have done the same.

Hyundai-Genesis-1.jpg

hyundai-genesis-concept-20070403035705130.jpg

yeah, it's a filthy car.

only problem is the price point, roughly 36 grand... a little more with the package.

massive engine as well, kind of leaving their market with this one. I believe it comes in with 375 horsepower so you can kiss the gas efficiency out the window. Def a nice car though, I'd like to test drive one soon

Last edited:
That Jersey vid was a classic. LOL.

I always pictured guys from Jersey to look like if David Hasslehoff( Knight Rider days) had evolved. Nice curley afro, mustache, sweat or track suit, and a Camaro. I guess I was wrong.

Thanks for the insight into Jersey everyone. :alien: I'll be sure to avoid it on my next trip to the States.

Thanks for the insight into Jersey everyone. :alien: I'll be sure to avoid it on my next trip to the States.

That means no Pine Valley for you.:wink:

Completely OT, but has anyone seen the new Hyundai Genesis.

It's actually a good lookin' car. And it's getting really good reviews.

I'm not sure how well a luxury car from a economy car company will sell though. Toyota and Honda both created a new brand to overcome that issue. Hyundai probably should have done the same.

Harry, I can't get either video to play. Grrrrrr.
530.gif

:love-over: My heart is broken. :love-over:

Ever notice how people talk about Jersey, but never about York or Hampshire?

That means no Pine Valley for you.:wink:

No Hamilton Farm, no Fiddler's Elbow, no Baltusrol, no Liberty National...

wow... New Jersey must be an awesome place

Needing an immediate injection of high culture, I checked out you tube for more 'Guido videos'. [didn't even know what a 'Guido' was] The following video is a subtle lampooning of the first clip. Same script, different emphasis. Enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]HdjWkhdphLk[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Back