Howdy from Dallas

ImaBeRealReal

Reaction score
Handicap
Above Par
Howdy THP. Been a member at golfwrx for several years and decided to branch out and dabble in some other communities. Name is Sheldon, born and raised in Dallas, graduate of University of North Texas and currently working as a Claim Examiner at GEICO. I've been playing for about 4 years and my handicap is around a 12. I'm a big Adams guy as you can tell by the signature and I've applied to work there but I think the 72 size font on the cover page of my resume that said "will work with and/or around golf clubs for water and bread crumbs" probably scared them away. I'm a die hard Mavericks, Rangers, and Cowboys (yet down to earth) fan, and I eat, drink, talk, and live sports and golf. I love cars and am sadly selling a 2003 Mustang Cobra that I've spent way too much money on over the last 9 years because I don't have time for it and I play drums, guitar and piano. Anyone in the Coppell/Lewisville area give me a shout always looking to find good playing partners.

Glad to be on board!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum, real. I think you'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to thp, I tried getting an account on wrx before I found this and they never bothered approving my account so they are terrible ahaha

THP is the best!

Welcome Welcome Welcome.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP and I cant imagine spending money on a Ford *sarcasm*. How does the acronym go? Fix Or Repair Daily? Just kidding! :D

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum Sheldon! I am over near the airport and we have quite a few north Texans on the forum - definitely need to get a round together.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP Sheldon, I believe you have found the best golf site in the entire world. You will enjoy it here.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

welcome aboard

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Back