Do I dare???

• Just buy it.

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Make a trade --- Putter for shopping spree.

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No way! You'll be sleeping on the couch.

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters

Scrib

Reaction score
Handicap
Fell in love with the Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2.

My wife, while understanding, thinks the Spring 2009 golf itch has gone a bit overboard. So what do I do??? It's only a couple hundred more to make my bag REALLY complete. :bashful:

Not that there is anything wrong with Scottys at all, I've owned over 10. Having said that if you're concerned about money I think there are a lot of other companies that produce that classic design for a lot less money, and are just as good.

Is not a money thing... More of a fear of the wife thing... :)

Not that there is anything wrong with Scottys at all, I've owned over 10. Having said that if you're concerned about money I think there are a lot of other companies that produce that classic design for a lot less money, and are just as good.

definitely the trade.

this from the guy(china) who's not allowed to switch putters EVER.........lol
but you should buy it.........just buy it.........life is too short to be worried about a few hundred bucks.

this from the guy(china) who's not allowed to switch putters EVER.........lol
but you should buy it.........just buy it.........life is too short to be worried about a few hundred bucks.

oh and how many putters do YOU have?

You've been everywhere. :D

I say make a trade!

I haven't been to South America or Cuba, I don't know if they have putters there though :confused2:

I say trade, but if that's not the way to go buy it!!

Im going to be the voice of reason here and say, "no way". If she already thinks you are going a bit overboard with your golf spending, spending $200-$300 on a Cameron is going to land you either on the couch at night or in divorce court.
Take it from someone who has owned a Cameron: the words, "Scotty Cameron" arent going to make you sink more putts.
Granted, gaming a fancy putter is fun (I love my Bettinardi), but its not so much of a difference that its worth the investment (unless you can score a used one dirt cheap on Ebay).
Thats one of the nice things about being single. I dont have to clear things with the warden. If I want it and the money is there, I buy it. No discussion, no arguement, no deals. I just buy it.
If I werent single, you can bet I wouldnt have the set I have now. Id probably still be gaming a set of Wal-Mart clubs.

Well said Bake.

i voted nope

I cannot believe no is winning lol.....what's going on man?

hmmmm

She said she doesn't care. It's gotta be a trap!!!

Yea and seriously... I'm amazed by the number of no responses... Must be all the married men.

Yea and seriously... I'm amazed by the number of no responses... Must be all the married men.

<<<<<< and some divorced, heh

Im not married and never have been. I just know how the game is played. :D

I'm married, that's why I didn't buy that R7 Patriot that's for sale. My wife said the same thing, she didn't care if I bought it. That means pain and suffering at some later date.haha

Im not married and never have been. I just know how the game is played. :D

Naw... I have the best wife in the world. I know I could buy it without zero repercussions. Part of me was curious to see how this community would react. :blob:

so you were just testing us, huh? heh

I'm married, that's why I didn't buy that R7 Patriot that's for sale. My wife said the same thing, she didn't care if I bought it. That means pain and suffering at some later date.haha
and it means she gets to blow a bunch of money on something she wants and if you say one word about it...:angry::bicker:

Naw... I have the best wife in the world. I know I could buy it without zero repercussions. Part of me was curious to see how this community would react. :blob:

so you were just testing us, huh? heh
"You smell that, Rabbit?"
"Smells like.......fear."

Back