Full Profile Golf Visors

DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
These are simply awesome but guess what... no one makes them anymore! The only ones I have ever seen were in the pro shop at The Country Club. Anyone rocking these out there... I would if I could find some!

snedeker.jpg

ya i have one from olde stone in ky. i love it and it looks so nice. i really wanted a titleist one but they no longer make the true full profile visors, just like a tour visor that could be dubbed the "hybrid" between full profile and standard visors. i play on getting another full profile from my country club and also maybe one from a company

since i wear glasses, i was considering something like that because of the rain up here. i settled for the hat in my avatar.(works in the hot sun too)

ya i have one from olde stone in ky. i love it and it looks so nice. i really wanted a titleist one but they no longer make the true full profile visors, just like a tour visor that could be dubbed the "hybrid" between full profile and standard visors. i play on getting another full profile from my country club and also maybe one from a company

they're straight bad ass... a little pompous but still awesome

I think I may trek over to The Country Club and pick one up..

I can't wear visors. The weight ends up on my temples and gives me headaches. A standard cap's weight is more on the top of my head and doesn't bother me. Go figure.

I wonder why they don't make these anymore?

DD, did you check out that very company that you showed a picture of? This year they have a visor you will really like. Click here and look at the Tour Visor. :blob:

yeah...I have seen those, they are not as large as you think. it's unfortunate

Oh okay, well then I can't help, sorry

yeah its ok man, appreciate it

for some reason they always make the nice stuff for the tour only...

yeah its ok man, appreciate it

for some reason they always make the nice stuff for the tour only...

Then look on eBay for Tour Issue visors :D

I've never been able to wear a visor. They just don't seem right. Kind of like wearing pants with no seat in them, you just feel exposed. Never mind the nagging temptation to wear it upside down for that 'gangsta' look that earns so much credibility on the course.

I'll get a hat, and if I like it, wear it day in and day out for months; usually until it falls apart. Then begins the search for a new lid.

now here's a visor. it does look like it would feel out of balance.

SportVisor5-Lg2.jpg

I've never been able to wear a visor. They just don't seem right. Kind of like wearing pants with no seat in them, you just feel exposed. Never mind the nagging temptation to wear it upside down for that 'gangsta' look that earns so much credibility on the course.

I'll get a hat, and if I like it, wear it day in and day out for months; usually until it falls apart. Then begins the search for a new lid.

I'll keep a hat "in rotation" until my wife complains :bicker: that it is too dirty to wear. I've got a couple that I played softball in that got pretty dirty. I've also got a couple that I wear oftent that are starting to get pretty bad. I usually throw them out or retire them when they get to the point that the dog won't even come near it. :banana:

iliac is one of my favorite companies... when I was working over at The Country Club they made all of their headcovers, high quality knit pom covers

EXPENSIVE though, roughly 50 a cover

I stopped rockin' the wider brimmed visors back in the 90's, I just like the "baseball cap" style brims now, and rarely wear hats.

I like the baseball style also, but during the summer months I'm usually sporting the "chrome dome" so its full caps for me. The hats need to be fitted or flex fit or I end up with the half moon sunburn right on back of my head.

I like the baseball style also, but during the summer months I'm usually sporting the "chrome dome" so its full caps for me. The hats need to be fitted or flex fit or I end up with the half moon sunburn right on back of my head.

Very good point MO_Hacker. I have a couple of pretty swank Titleist baseball hats but in summer in Australia I wear a couple of not so swank bucket hats for protection. Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world (unfortunately).

Very good point MO_Hacker. I have a couple of pretty swank Titleist baseball hats but in summer in Australia I wear a couple of not so swank bucket hats for protection. Australia has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world (unfortunately).

Anna Rawson got some grief for this hat a few weeks back; I thought it looked pretty good.

Anna deserved every bit of grief she got for wearing that hat. Fugly doesn't begin to describe it.:clown:

Anna Rawson got some grief for this hat a few weeks back; I thought it looked pretty good.

Yes, I'd like to meet with Anna and 'talk' to her about that hat. :rose::in-love:

I thought Anna made that hat look pretty good, I don't think I could pull it off though.

Considering the heat that weekend, I thought it was okay too Claire.

And it was certainly better than Ryan Moore's Bjorn Borg headband!

i liked that headband. some people wear vibrant pants, others wear wild shirts, but ryan wears unique headwear. its kind of his style, just like the poulter hair and the parnevick flip-bill

Back