I guess You could say I have a fetish for BIG DOGS!

LBlack14

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
12ish
:D

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

Back Row: KZG Q/ Enzo Zone 70, GEEK DCT/ VS Proto, Titleist 983K/ YS 6 , Purefit DC Tour 450V/ VS Proto, Integra Quadratic/ Saber Tour Vector, Infiniti Propulsion 450XS/ ICON V2, Infiniti KO/ Saber Tour Vector, LowPro Black White Lightening/ Apache/ Matrix MFS 75

Front Row: Integra 450R/ Accuflex Asassin (done up in Coors Light Graphics), GEEK DCT 551/ ICON V2, Power Play System Q2/ UST V2, TaylorMade Tour Burner TP/ Gold VS Proto.

I have an SMT 455DB waiting for a shaft and a Brand New TaylorMade R7 460 TP on the way.

Just thought I'd share, anybody else have some pics of their soft spots?

Good lord! To quote Frank the Tank "It's glorious"! Nice collection.

Very nice LB. I have one and it is the only one I use unless demo'ing equipment.

Wow! Nice collection.

My old lady'd have a mess of kittens if I wound up with that many drivers...

Wow! Nice collection.

My old lady'd have a mess of kittens if I wound up with that many drivers...

Mess of kittens! LOL Yeah that's a nice collection. My wife never looks at my bag (that's golf bag Harry!) so if I buy a new club and put it in there she doesn't know the difference. I would have to hide the others though!

Im going to be honest, the Coors light grip is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

Very nice, I've only got two and one of those looks like somebody beat the crap out of it. Actually I did beat the crap out of it, accidently.

I feel so inferior. I have had the same driver for the last 6-7 years.

Ewwwww Harry!

This is what I thought of first:

Spoiler
bk_clifford_deluxe.jpg

Nice collection there LB, how do you like the Tour Burner TP with the Proto in it?

Im going to be honest, the Coors light grip is one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

...too bad the beer tastes like crap....

Great collection LB

dude that is straight up awesomecore. I can't really post my fetishes...

I hate to say this but you need to get a Ping G10. I'm telling you, you have no idea what you're missing....:devil:

...too bad the beer tastes like crap....

Great collection LB
Thems fighting words. It doesnt taste like crap, it tastes like water.:act-up:

Thems fighting words. It doesnt taste like crap, it tastes like water.:act-up:

Yes it does. It also gives you the same buzz as water.

...must resist Coors Light joke....

Yes it does. It also gives you the same buzz as water.
I cant really catch a buzz from beer anyways anymore. Thats what the Wild Turkey is for.

[YOUTUBE]_8r2a2v2Ph4[/YOUTUBE]

1) The Tour Burner is making it's 1st trip to the course tomorrow.:banana:

2) Coors Light is my Beer of choice and at 6'2" 280lbs I still get a buzz from it.:bulgy-eyes:

3) Not a fan of PING anything, has alot to do with them cutting off a shop for giving discounts to veterans and current soldiers.:angry:

4) I actually like the show "Rosanne".:D

Back