A Very Special Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a very special unboxing. We got a small package today and had no idea what was in it. Upon opening the box we found a nice note written to GG and I from FarmerGolf. In the box was a sleeve of the golf balls I use as well as this beauty. The maple syrup made from their farm. Had to open it up and man oh man it is delicious. You need to sell this stuff on our site or at least online. It is REALLY GOOD!!!!

But more importantly, was the kindness that it took to send it. Thank you so much and I am sure you are a little embarrassed by me posting this, but it meant a lot to both of us. Thank you.

520538076_Yr5pt-M.jpg

Yum, yum....Last Maple Syrup I had that was not out of a store was on my Unles farm in Vermont..Man was that good....

Nothin like a little bit of good warm natural maple syrup on a stack 'o flapjacks...

That's cool, we'll buy some!

Wow! Awesome, Farmergolf. Very kind of you!

SWEET!!! (Literally!) Very kind. Enjoy guys.

Wow, thats pretty impressive. Kudos, Farmergolf. See, JB, despite how frustrating some of the, "bad apples" on here can be, the vast majority of us greatly appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this site happen.

• Admin
I just drank some right from the jug. GG looked at me like I was crazy! Its so good.

• Admin
Wow, thats pretty impressive. Kudos, Farmergolf. See, JB, despite how frustrating some of the, "bad apples" on here can be, the vast majority of us greatly appreciate all the hard work that goes into making this site happen.

Yeah I know, but in the end, GG and I are people pleasers. Ok Im lying she is more so than me.

But we love everybody on here and we truly think of this as more than a golf forum.

I just drank some right from the jug. GG looked at me like I was crazy! Its so good.

Ok, now that IS crazy...
Be like the guy from "Elf" and put maple syrup on pasta! LOL!

Reminds me of a scene from one of my favorite movies, "Super Troopers". :D

cool bottle too!

OMG. Maple syrup is one of my favorite things in life. Warm it up a bit before using. I'll definitely buy some too!!!

Take THAT Mrs. Butterworth!

Very nice of you to do Farmergolf.

Totally cool gift. Maple syrup's cost has increased faster than anything else in the past year or so--even gasoline. It's doubled around here. (And Hubby accepts no substitutes.)

We have both had it now and both say it is great. Thank you so much Farmer Golf. But seriously guys, this stuff is just fabulous.

All the more reason to cook pancakes! Awesome.

JB is not lying this syrup is delicious!! I don't normally eat much syrup but this was too good to turn down.

If you ever get a sourdough starter, I have an awesome pancake/waffle recipe.

Thanks for the kind works guys, just wanted to show how much we all love this site. So glad you enjoyed it!! Making syrup on our farm is an yearly event that we have been doing forever. I use syrup almost daily on pancakes or french toast and even have my kids hooked on it:D Claire is right about the price it has gone way up but it is very labor intensive and alot of cost involved to produce. I am not sure of forum rules, but if anyone wants any prices you could pm me or if ok I could post on here, I would have to check on best way to ship since shipping cost can be high( Ask JB). Thanks

Farmer,
No problem with any of it. If anybody would like to buy the greatest stuff we have tasted. Seriously, its like a nectar of the Gods, PM Farmergolf.

I wanted to bring this one back up. I have been using this stuff on just about everything and I am not joking that it is the best I have ever had. Thank you again Farmergolf. It was truly a special gift and one that was not necessary but at the same time very appreciated.

You've been drinking straight from the bottle again, haven't you? :D

my dad used to put his family's secret recipe Maple Syrup (direct from the farm in Vermont) on Vanilla Ice Cream....I could never bring myself to do that...
Give it a go and let us know if it is any good....

Back