Meet Dave Chappell

chappslappy

Putting is for scorers!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Well lets see, I truely enjoy the game of golf. My scores may not reflect that of a pro player, but I manage to pull out a pro shot once a round. I spend most of my time working on my short game and medium irons. This has truely helped me lower my handicap over the last few years. What has hurt my handicap is the birth of my first child. Alora-Dannon is only 14 months old so fitting in golf on the weekends is tough, however she just got her first set of clubs and it won't be long until we are both back out on the course every weekend. Anika, watch your back.......

Welcome to Paradise, Dave! My eight-year old daughter has already announced her intention to turn pro.

Welcome. Please feel free to post as much as you'd like. We are like a big family here.

Welcome Dave!!! :D

Welcome to THP chappslappy.

enjoy your time here... it's a great place

Welcome aboard Chapps!!! Just need to get the rest of your bag performing like the Super(his 5 iron), and you'll be dialed in!!!

I wonder how many people clicked on this expecting the comedian??

welcome. and i didn't expect a comedian cuz there's no "e" at the end of this Chappell.

Welcome Dave, I look forward to reading your posts. Say, you haven't any rellies in Oz by any chance...who play cricket?

Meet Dave Chappell

dave_chappelle_150.jpg

Uhhh, hi Dave. I'm Rick James, biatch.

chappelle1.jpg

(I bet you never get tired of that one! Welcome!)

dave_chappelle_150.jpg

Uhhh, hi Dave. I'm Rick James, biatch.

chappelle1.jpg

(I bet you never get tired of that one! Welcome!)

Yes the name has it's ups and downs. The best is that I do sales for a living so the name definitly has staying power with my clients. They never seem to forget my name.

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me to the board. I will forwarn most of you now, I don't take to much in life serious and I truely enjoy making people laugh (especially myself). If you ever get a chance to play a round with me, my game will make you laugh without me making any jokes. See everyone around the board.

Dave
The Aussie Chappells - Ian & Greg - were captains of the Australian Cricket Team. Guess you are not related.

Ray

Back