AK jr.

d2 college player
Reaction score
Handicap
There are 3 big tournaments going on.

PGA Tour: Disney
Euro Tour: Shanghai
Nationwide:Tour Championship in Texas

discuss and or make predictions about each tournament.

I think Tim Clark will win Disney, he has been playing solid lately and has had good results there before. In Shanghai, I think Anthony Kim will win, but it will come down to a playoff with either Sergio or Karlsson. Camilo Villegas will only be a contender if he can turn in some good scores going into the weekend because he was around 2 over at the turn today. On the Nationwide, I think Brendon de Jonge will win. He has been stellar all year and hasn't had many bad finishes. He is the tour's money leader and has a very good chance to win the championship also

I may be cheating because I am currently watching the HSBC.... but I think Philly Mc has a good chance at defending his title. With a month off I think he will be pretty refreshed for a last couple day surge to the top.

Disney... I'm going with Boo... home state, time off, and now a "new" fan favorite will add to the energy he needs to win the finale.

Nationwide... Im going with the man from down under. I think Jerrod Lyle will do what he can to put a bigger stamp on a successful year on tour. With a win, it would more than likely put him back in the #1 spot on the money list where he spent most of the year.

I hope everyone enjoys the "final" week of the tour seasons.

i also think boo has a great shot at disney. he will definately be top 3 and might win. we shall see

Back