Golftini Apparel Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So a few days ago Golfer Gal got a package from Golftini for our Spring 09 Fashion Week Reviews coming up. Five full outfits from them to review. Here is a picture of the unboxing.
Their stuff is unique and adorable and best of all, going to be given away to members.

P1000053.jpg

• Admin
In golfer gal's interview with the owner there is a chance THP members will be getting 10% off of their clothing once the review goes live.

I like the looks of the white skirt and the kahki skirt and a couple of the shirts but I'm not so sure about the multi colored skirts. Maybe the pictures just don't do them justice. Golfer Gal will have to let us know how they really look if/when she tries them on.

• Admin
I am sure she will. But I can tell you, that was her initial thought too. Then she said when she tried them on, the multicolored stuff looked better. The review will be part of Spring Fashion Week coming soon.

Golftini looks great on, I've seen it on some of the girls on tour!! 2 thumbs up!

• Admin
When you speak with Golfer Gal tomorrow, make sure you mention that you need some gear. She is the gate keeper.

Thank you so much, Golfer Gal and JB! It's the tan skort, second from the right, top row, in the first photo. That photo doesn't show the croched trip at the bottom.

I've even gotten recent complaints on my existing tan skort, because it's fairly high-waisted and just doesn't look right. This will ride lower and look better.

• Admin
We are so glad that you like it.

Back