Big Sale - THP Citrus Putter Covers!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
During an unfortunate incident with some sneakers, I stumbled upon some more Citrus Putter Covers!!!

Even more exciting, we are making them 50% off!!! This is 24 hour blow out sale, so get your covers now, because tomorrow this time they will be back to regular price....if we have any left.

Just a reminder, if this is your first time purchasing from the THP store, your username and password is NOT the same as your THP username and password.

Also, because these are on sale your Albatross Club discount does NOT apply.

i-f48R6C8-L.jpg

i-jmsFRCK-L.jpg

i-gwmfHGK-L.jpg

i-d9ZdNSv-L.jpg

Very good deal. If you don't already have one, get one now!

What a good find! Jacqui stole mine as soon as I got it!

These should go FAST.

These are awesome...it is one of the two I game in rotation. Very well made and a steal of a bargain at $10.

Heck of a deal. And my wife always puts it back on after leaving the green, and it's still in perfect shape. I usually take them off on the first green and don't put it back until the 18th!

How would you like us to purchase if we're combining these with other THP Store items regarding the Albatross membership GG/JB?

Further, if we place an order and are attending the invitational, can we just pick it up then, or will that be a hassle?

What an awesome deal, and what an awesome thing to stumble upon!!!

Is it possible for you to take one of the site and allow me to pay for it next weekend?

How would you like us to purchase if we're combining these with other THP Store items regarding the Albatross membership GG/JB?

Further, if we place an order and are attending the invitational, can we just pick it up then, or will that be a hassle?

If other items are being purchased, the AC discount will apply to all. Just a bonus in this scenario.

Is it possible for you to take one of the site and allow me to pay for it next weekend?

Send a PM to GG and she will get you covered.

Wow! Since I missed out a couple weeks ago. I'll have to get moving. Gotta wait for lunchtime at home. Would be cool to cover up my recent Seemore acquisition for the FL Get-together.

Sweet! I ordered one to go with the 2013 I just ordered. I love Seemore headcovers.

How many you got left?

Missed out on 2013 covers so I was pretty excited to see the 2012's available at such a great price. Picked up some tees as well.

Just picked up a couple, thanks and can't wait to game one.

Not many. Enough to do a big sale, but I am not sure they will last long.

ok just got to get home

Ordered one for the fiancée :)

These are awesome putter covers. I love mine!

My first purchase :)

Back