2013 TaylorMade Drivers??

Darren K.

Pittsburgh Panther
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 14.3
Removed, apparently I missed the embargo memo.

Last edited:
My guess is these are going to be taken down as they're not official. I hope they're not official anyways.

Yeah, I hope these aren't official at all. U-G-L-Y, these ain't got no alibi...

My guess is these are going to be taken down as they're not official. I hope they're not official anyways.
My fingers are crossed...

I think these may be them guys. Interesting to say the least, but lets see how they perform.

I kind of like it actually. The compass look is interesting.

I kind of like it actually. The compass look is interesting.

I could careless about the sole, but the crown graphics are....interesting/distracting

I actually like the sole of the R1. I do not like the crowns with graphics, not my thing.

Ah my eyes! That compass is so fugly

If they continue to look like that I will have Callys soon

I could careless about the sole, but the crown graphics are....interesting/distracting

Agreed. The sole isn't the problem with me...it's the crown. Hope they just go plain white with the final design.

What's up with the compass on bottom?

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

What's up with the compass on bottom?

I'm guessing the N is for neutral, with the 1-2-3 being degrees of open or closed for the face angle.

Horrible! It makes the Nike Covert look better, though.

There wont be any thought of hitting one off the deck with that club. Not that I would even consider that at any time anyway.

No real technological changes in these either. At least that's what I've been told the pros are saying.

If this is indeed the design I'll be curious to see if the pro's play these with the graphics on the crown or if they get custom all white ones.

It seems like T-Mag and Titleist are doing their best to make sure everyone has the Razr Fit Xtreme in their bags next season. If these are legit, it's a good time to be Callaway.

It seems like T-Mag and Titleist are doing their best to make sure everyone has the Razr Fit Xtreme in their bags next season. If these are legit, it's a good time to be Callaway.
What? The 913's are sexy!

What? The 913's are sexy!

Agreed, but general consensus seems to be that they are no improvement over the 910.

EDIT: Obviously I am speaking prematurely as I have no factual idea which clubs will in fact be an improvement over last years model or not.

I bet JB will have a big ole thread when these are officially released.

I'm guessing the N is for neutral, with the 1-2-3 being degrees of open or closed for the face angle.

Hah yeah, it looks really strange. I am not digging the crown, I'll take the all white r11s for 250 haha

But in the end it doesn't matter what it looks like, as long as I get long straight distance

uhmm.. no thanks.

All I know is I remember when the R11 came out a d people freaked out about how untraditional it was. It turned out perfect for me. Haha

Back