Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
Yes!

I bought a Yes! Tracy a couple weeks ago, and have done well putting with it. I like the look and feel of it quite a bit.

They had a promotion going on, if you send them proof of purchase, they'd send you a towel for your golfbag.

Well, I sent off for it, and it's already here, only 1 week after I sent off for it. It's here, and it looks fantastic! Not just a cheap thin towel, it's very soft and good looking. :banana:

Good product, great service. These are folks I enjoy doing business with! :blob:

IMG_0954Medium.jpg

IMG_0956Medium.jpg

finding great deals makes life so enjoyable! congrats on the deal

getting rare these days...

Yes!

Good product, great service. These are folks I enjoy doing business with! :blob:

Glad you like their customer service...I have been waiting since September 3rd for results on courses they said they "would map at my request within 7-10 business days".

I call them every 2 weeks and all they say is that it will be done for sure in the next few weeks.

What's the date today....November 7th???????:at-wits-end:

Gummi,
Can we get an update? Do you still like the putter?

Yes. I still like the putter very well. I may be willing to trade up for a better operator however :D

When I can manage to keep my head out of my a$$, I can 2 putt even from way across a large green. Controlling speed seems much easier than my mallet putter. It's pretty forgiving aim wise, but you really can tell when you manage to strike the ball with the sweet spot. It's almost an electric feeling. I find that my misses are much closer now as well. Where I would miss the hole by a foot before, now it's an inch or two. Some more time on the putting green, and I may be able to lower my average putts per round pretty quickly. I'm going to concentrate on this over the winter.

Glad to hear it. The review Dan did on the main site for putting might work well for you. The two people that have tried it (Brad and Dan) spoke very highly of the equipment.

Back