Nike VR Splits Day 2

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Day two was even better than day one on the range with these gems. They are phenomenal. The setup is almost Hogan Apex like to me from my early days of playing.

THe shine of the chrome can be blinding in the sun, but at address they just feel right. While hitting I was getting 1 club further it seems than my Adams I play now. That was not that suprising being that I play a GI and these are not.

But here is where the GI thing does come in. They are quite forgiving still. I caught 3-4 off the heel and about 5 off the toe and had no noticeable effects from the shot. The ball can be worked with a cut or a draw and the feel is 100% there.

All in all I really liked these a lot more than I thought I would. A lot of people said they had issues with the stock grips. Being to slick and not liking them overall. I actually preferred these to most stock grips.

The review will be coming next week after I play with them for a few rounds. But first and second impressions are fantastic.

More,, more, more!
Glad to hear this!
Per the grips, my impression as well. After finally seeing and feeling them, shouldn't be an issue until they start getting worn.

• Admin
If I were to use these clubs full time, I would switch them like I do all clubs to the Winn Hybrid grips. But these are not bad at all.

Back