Anyone else do this?

Grim

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi guys, first off want to say thanks for all the warm welcome from a new guy here, took way too long to join this great forum, so thanks.

Now I had an interesting topic I just wanted to see if anyone else has any weird tendiencies or ticks that they have in their golf game.

For me, and this is in NO WAY bashing on a company at all, but I cannot for the life of me play Titleist balls.

Why you ask?

Because everyoen else plays them. I feel like, and this sounds weird, that everyone plays Titlesist so I have to be different, so I play either Srixon or Bridgestone because no one else at my local golf courses seems to play them. Once in a blue moon ill come across a B330 or B330s but I have yet to pick up a Srixon Z Star or Z star XV, ever. None of the local muni's even sell them. So I mostly play tour yellow because I dont even have to mark them, I always know which one is mine.

Another weird thing a buddy of mine does is he hates to have clubs that his firends have, if someone were to buy a club that he has, he sells it to get another to be "different".

When he found out I ordered the new Cleveland Classic XL Custom, he told me he was glad because it erk'd him that he and I both had the same driver,lol.

Funny part for me is back in high school, the only balls I did play were either Titleist Tour Balatas or Professionals because that is what the good players played.

Anyone else have any weird traditions or ticks that show up in their game???

MODs feel free to move this, it started off as a golf ball and club thing but now it seems it may belong as an OT thread

Back