Compression Golf Glove

thedue

Another Day in Paradise
Reaction score
Handicap
Sound dumb, kind of does even to me, but I may give it a try of sorts. Some time mid last year I started see some pain develop in my right hand around the base of my thumb/index finger. It really effects my grip and while not really a big deal, being pain free with a solid grip might be nice.

I'm considering two gloves my next time out, possibly a really tight right one. Anyone ever try such a thing?

Bionics can be a little expensive, but I've had good experience with their other offerings.

I have a friend that plays with 2 golves for this very reason. He plays with some FJ all weather gloves in the winter and 2 Bionic gloves the rest of the year. It seems to work for him.

Bionics can be a little expensive, but I've had good experience with their other offerings.

I have a friend that plays with 2 golves for this very reason. He plays with some FJ all weather gloves in the winter and 2 Bionic gloves the rest of the year. It seems to work for him.

Thanks for the info guy's, I'm going to give it a try. I played just fine today, actually had a pretty good round, but I know I've lost some strength in that grip, (tough to open a beer, haha), and have to guess it is effecting my game to some degree. I did play two gloves once last year during a winter round when it was super cold and had one of my best ball striking days, so..... I'll update after the experiment.

Good luck duey, go get 'em buddy.

wow, they have lifting gloves and batting gloves. I'd be interested in a number of their selections. Anyone uses bionics (golf or otherwise) and can give some thoughts?

Duey, have you thought about trying athletic tape or a wrap rather than two gloves?

Duey, have you thought about trying athletic tape or a wrap rather than two gloves?

Honestly no, I wouldn't have a clue how to wrap it well enough to stay on during a round. I like your thought here, but need support and grip.

Honestly no, I wouldn't have a clue how to wrap it well enough to stay on during a round. I like your thought here, but need support and grip.
I had to wrap the bottom part of my thumb and wrist last year due to some aches and pain, it really helped.

I had to wrap the bottom part of my thumb and wrist last year due to some aches and pain, it really helped.

It's worth a try for sure, I've done broken fingers before and a couple busted knuckles, guess it can't be any worst. Thanks for the heads up.

Back