Random Request for Orlando Based THP'ers

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
I know this is an odd one, but hear me out. I REALLY would like a Disney edition Scotty Cameron headcover and they are only sold at the Disney golf courses, I am assuming Palm and Magnolia, maybe Osprey Ridge. Would anyone be willing to check out the pro shops some time and see if they have any in stock. I would be willing to compensate for time and costs associated with getting on property. The ones on eBay are atrociously priced.

I know this is an odd one, but hear me out. I REALLY would like a Disney edition Scotty Cameron headcover and they are only sold at the Disney golf courses, I am assuming Palm and Magnolia, maybe Osprey Ridge. Would anyone be willing to check out the pro shops some time and see if they have any in stock. I would be willing to compensate for time and costs associated with getting on property. The ones on eBay are atrociously priced.

I am playing Lake Buena Vista tomorrow. I will check it out. If they don't have them, I will swing by Osprey Ridge.

I am playing Lake Buena Vista tomorrow. I will check it out. If they don't have them, I will swing by Osprey Ridge.

PayPal at the ready!

What is a reasonable price for these things? I don't want to pick one up only to find out it's more expensive than you expected.

What is a reasonable price for these things? I don't want to pick one up only to find out it's more expensive than you expected.

Anything under $100.00 is cool by me.

Back