Honma's new putter

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

An all-new putter from HONMA: The Perfect Switch. Three putters in one, each with a different feel, all-in-one package! The Perfect Switch includes three different heads varying in MOI, one torx wrench, two spare screws, two covers and a shaft with a laser grooved face. Face provided is a CNC processed 304 stainless steel and laser grooved for more consistent roll. Each head is finished with alumite treatment.

Three different heads are comprised of the following:

I-35 model has a shallow center of gravity provides excellent maneuverability and a great feeling at impact.

• Center of gravity depth: 11.5 mm
• Moment of inertia: 3,500 g/cm

The I-35 design allows for greater feel, helping deliver the optimal stroke on fast greens and challenging undulations. Extra perimeter weighting was added to the toe and heel to help enlarge the sweet spot.

D-39 model was designed for perfect stability, the mallet design makes setup incredibly easy.

• Center of gravity depth: 15 mm
• Moment of inertia: 3,900 gram/sq. cm

The D-39 provides a deeper center of gravity-plus weight re-distributed to the toe and heel-help ensure the ball rolls truer to reduce distance loss on poor putting strokes and better consistency. The beautifully curved shape helps the golfer get the most natural address possible.

T-42 model has an optimal center of gravity designed to help keep the ball online for those players with the yips.

• Center of gravity depth: 16 mm
• Moment of inertia: 4,200 g/sq. cm

The T-42 design helps boost visibility for better orientation, the dynamic T-shape facilitates a smooth stroke. Featuring a highest moment of inertia of the three models, this model is ideal for slower greens or long putts because it cuts distance loss when the ball is hit off-center.

2007030.jpg

Wow- awesome idea. Any guess at MSRP?

• Admin
Not a clue, they did not include it which should give us some idea...hehe

One milllllllion dollars.

• Admin
Absurdity, if you ask me. Thanks Pinged.

Absurdity, if you ask me. Thanks Pinged.

Guess they figure that's "only" $210 per putter, right? LOL!

Back