New Feature - The 2013 THP Bridgestone Championship Page

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
40 golfers will make their way to Las Vegas for an event that we are quite proud of. The 2013 THP Bridgestone Championship is nearing and it is being held at the beautiful TPC Las Vegas.

Each participant went through a Bridgestone B-Fit Session to find the ball that was right for them and will be putting that in play during two days of team competition. THP will have daily updates of the event so you can follow each competitor and team.

To find out what ball they were fit for and check out the latest feature for this event, click here and see the new 2013 THP Bridgestone Championship page on THP. You will also see a tab at the top of the forum with this page.

http://bit.ly/184hwoQ

What an awesome feature!

Love seeing the teams paired up like that with their ball selection!

The page looks great.

How cool is that! Howz441 rocking 330RX's, white and yeller

looks good. You all are going to have a blast out in Vegas. The names on the left side of the screen seem to get cut off for me, this happen for anyone else?

nevermind, all is great now.

Great feature! Bridgestone has a great ball for everyone, just look at the variety of golf balls they offer. I am completely in love with the B330-S, I'm sure whichever ball these guys got fit for will help them shoot some great scores in Vegas!

This page is fricken sweet, even if I do look like a tool in my picture.

New page looks fantastic!

Love being able to put more names with faces, it's really getting real now!

That's very cool! Always love putting a face to a name.

OK, that's pretty freakin cool. Donne, nice to see we coordinated blue shirts for the pics.

Like for Dean, some of the names on the left column seem to be cutting off.

This thing is wicked cool. Love putting names to faces!

If you are using Chrome, there is a small glitch on the left side names. Its being fixed.

looks good. You all are going to have a blast out in Vegas. The names on the left side of the screen seem to get cut off for me, this happen for anyone else?

Happens for me too in Chrome. Works ok in IE.

So cool! Love the new feature.

So cool!! thanks for posting that page. It's great to see faces with names. But I was proud of myself for recoginzing a few already before I clicked on the picture (from MC Coverage).

Have a blast out there guys, should be an incredible time.

Very cool feature. Surprised to only see on e5 in the group.

What an awesome page, I love putting faces with the names, but also their ball of choice. Very cool!

Curious as to the pink E6 for C0ncept. Personal choice I assume?

Great page. Thanks for putting that up.

LOVE seeing faces of those I have yet to meet.

Why does Donne look like a teenager, though?

This is seriously sweet. Great work by Bridgestone on this- this thing is really going to be sweet

Slight FIFY...
Great work by TheAnnihilator on this.

New Feature - The 2013 THP Bridgestone Championship Page

Looks great! I cant see the bottom guys on my browser

8uvyqa8a.jpg

Back