New Clubs and bad luck

C-Tech

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been looking for a set of forged irons with graphite shafts, an odd combination and made more difficult by my being left handed. I finally found a set I wanted on eBay and purchased them. Tommy Armour Silver Scot Forged Blades. Great looking clubs and factory with the graphite shafts. I got them today and couldn't wait to get to the range tonight. Instead, I am watching lightning strike all around my house. I am bummed. They are sitting in my bag, in the back seat of my truck, calling to me to come out and play.

Aaaaagggghhhhh!

I'm sure you'll be able to play tomorrow.

I'd be chipping ping pong balls off the wall in the living room. New clubs that can't be used right a way is like a good looking gal who can't cook. :clapp:

Finally got to the range today at lunch... Sweet! I love these new clubs. They are forged blades but have graphite shafts. They must be really good shafts because they are really solid. I have had trouble with graphite in the past because they were too soft. These are really solid through the ball. I hit a large bucket worked my way from the PW all the way through the 2I... I can't wait til Saturday. They are long and accurate.

Gratz Sir! It's always exciting to get your new set of clubs and be hitting them well! I've got some new TM burner irons inbound to me, almost bursting with anticipation!

Gratz Sir! It's always exciting to get your new set of clubs and be hitting them well! I've got some new TM burner irons inbound to me, almost bursting with anticipation!

I have a bud who just bought the Burners and he really likes them.

Congratulations C-Tech! I have the Royal Scots. More over sized for the beginner. Real decent clubs. One thing sweet about Tommy Armour. He's always been kind to lefty's. You can find left hand clubs in every club they make. They have a new line called Diamond Scots now. Was he a lefty? I read he was a master with the irons game in the day.

Back