I am so confused about events

bamabonners

Reaction score
Handicap
+.1
I see all these announcements for events, but I am not seeing anything for signups or more info. I really am too lazy to read through 60+ pages to see if dates and locations have been announced. Is there any sort of calendar of events where one could quickly locate events?

I see all these announcements for events, but I am not seeing anything for signups or more info. I really am too lazy to read through 60+ pages to see if dates and locations have been announced. Is there any sort of calendar of events where one could quickly locate events?
The early announcements are framing the 2014 year to allow for planning, a little banter, and a whole lot of excitement. When the events start opening up new threads will open up with plenty of notice. Hope that helps

It was also mentioned recently that there will be a full calendar before the new year.

Welcome to THP.

JM

Safe to assume if it's the actual event thread, there will almost always be information in the very first post of the thread.

Back