2013 THP Thanksgiving Feast Picture Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Its that time of year when many celebrate with their families with a wonderful feast. Well, those that know GolferGal and myself, know that we love food and we love giving thanks. So this is a perfect opportunity to launch our 3rd Annual Thanksgiving contest and do this one around those incredible feasts that are being served.

boston-market-thanksgiving-dinner-345.jpg

The Rules
Take a picture of your Thanksgiving feast.
Post it in this thread.
Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP forum.
The winner will be chosen randomly.
Please feel free to post as many pictures as you would like. You can post pics of prep work, full feasts, individual dishes, etc. Show it all off.

The Prize
The winner will get a THP Prize Pack valued at over $100 and filled with goodies.

If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Contest will run until Friday 11/29/13 at 11:59pm EST.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see the thanksgiving feast pictures.

Well this is awesome. Thanks for doing this!

11/29/13 is a Friday, so is it due Friday or the following Sunday? Either way, should be fun to see all the feasts!

I love the Thanksgiving picture contest. Although every year I try to eat less and then I come to see the pictures and not surprisingly get hungry all over again.

We're going to a Brazilian steakhouse this year, would that count?

I think everyone one will be Thankful for this contest. Can't wait to dig into the food this thanksgiving with the family. Were getting a smoked turkey that taste amazing so can't wait to see how everyone else's turkey comes out looking. Good luck everyone.

• Admin
11/29/13 is a Friday, so is it due Friday or the following Sunday? Either way, should be fun to see all the feasts!

Its friday.

• Admin
I've always enjoyed this thread during the Holidays, we'll see some great feasts layed out. We are just planning a small, relaxed dinner, nothing special with the big wedding weekend ahead of us.

My picture this year will be quite unique as we will be at DisneyWorld. First year not having to cook for the masses called...my family. Going to feel different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds like a fun contest, thanks for putting this together. Will have to make sure I snap a picture off before my brother dives in..

I'll have two options for photos this year, hopefully they look pretty good, it doesn't beat the turkey on the grill last year!!!

My dad is bringing up some Snow's BBQ from Dallas, so not traditional, but should be tasty!

I loved seeing the feasts from last year... can't wait to post mine from this year, and see everyone elses'!

We're going to a Brazilian steakhouse this year, would that count?

That sounds awesome. I've never been much for the traditional items at thanksgiving. I like the turkey and stuffing but the other traditional things not so much.

I cooked an Irish stew and took it to our family dinner last year. Was a big hit. Not sure what I'll do this year yet. Might smoke a turkey in my smoker or find a new recipe to try. I'll post pics of whatever I do.

It will be a cornucopia of great Thanksgiving pictures...can't wait to see everyone's spread!

This sounds like a fun idea. It also sounds like it won't help me with the Biggest Loser Contest. Can't wait to see everyone's spread.

This could be my favorite contest ever.... LOVE Thanksgiving and all the food it has to offer :) Can't wait to see all those pictures!!!!!

I think everyone wins in this deal! So cool.

It's only going to be the two of us (plus the dogs) this year, yet we still got a 20 pound turkey on Saturday! We'll still have all the fixin's.

I hope we are frying a turkey again. Havent talked to my dad yet, but we shall see when I get back to Dallas

My family is Italian so it's always a battle between bottles of wine vs food dishes. Either way I'll have something.

It's only going to be the two of us (plus the dogs) this year, yet we still got a 20 pound turkey on Saturday! We'll still have all the fixin's.

That's a big bird for the two of you, but nothing better than Thanksgiving left overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back