syndicate559

Sweet Trajectory
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.6
My wife really wants a nice travel mug for taking her coffee to work in the morning. Thinking this would make a good stocking stuffer. The tricky thing is she wants a microwaveable one. The best ones I know of have some metal in them. Do any of you guys know of a really nice, microwave-safe travel mug? I figured it's worth a shot.

Best travel mug?

My wife really wants a nice travel mug for taking her coffee to work in the morning. Thinking this would make a good stocking stuffer. The tricky thing is she wants a microwaveable one. The best ones I know of have some metal in them. Do any of you guys know of a really nice, microwave-safe travel mug? I figured it's worth a shot.

I've just recently got a Contigo. While it's metal, like you mentioned, it keeps my coffee hot for hours thus eliminating the need to microwave. Also spill proof which is an awesome bonus.

I've just recently got a Contigo. While it's metal, like you mentioned, it keeps my coffee hot for hours thus eliminating the need to microwave. Also spill proof which is an awesome bonus.

I actually started looking around on Amazon after I posted and found those Contigo mugs. I think you're right. If it keeps her coffee or whatever else hot for hours, there's probably not going to be a need to microwave. They've got really good reviews, but I'm glad to hear from someone on here that's really happy with it too. Thanks for responding.

I actually started looking around on Amazon after I posted and found those Contigo mugs. I think you're right. If it keeps her coffee or whatever else hot for hours, there's probably not going to be a need to microwave. They've got really good reviews, but I'm glad to hear from someone on here that's really happy with it too. Thanks for responding.

With some slight modifications to my Keurig Vue I slide my Contigo (don't remember which version I got) right under and fill it with 18oz of my favorite coffee. Highly recommend.

It's metal but the microwave will not be needed! HydroFlask is by far the best I've found anywhere. It keeps whatever is inside at temperature (hot or cold) for hours! I've had hot and cold drinks in there for 20+ hours and the temps barely changed! They're so good that everyone in my family and several friends now use them!

http://www.hydroflask.com

Back