Nor-Cal THP at Stevinson Ranch

syndicate559

Sweet Trajectory
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.6
Our group was greatly diminished by illness, injury and the 49ers, but a few of us still made it out to enjoy a pristine course and fantastic weather.
tu8uha7y.jpg

mesa9y9u.jpg
e7a2uneh.jpg
e6asygy8.jpg

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Pic 1: DufferToo discussing the benefits of his SeeMore with, from left to right, Brianbigoats, Aoxomoxoa, Mancest and my buddy, Eric.
Pic 2: Looking back at the group of mancest (in pic), Aoxomoxoa and Brianbigoats
Pic 3:DufferToo on the 18th green with said SeeMore
Pic 4: My buddy, Eric chipping onto the 18th

Hopefully some of the other guys were better about taking pics than I was!

Love seeing THPers get together. Great stuff guys.

It was a great time, meeting fellow thp'ers, wonderful golf... A great day!

Was a great time!

Was a great time!

I played some very poopy golf, but was a great day for golf, at a fun but tough course. Got a few pics of the day, but I suck at embedding photos from my Mac.

Anyway attached 3 photos:1

1: Brianbigoats finishing up a swing.

2: Aoxomoxa finishing up his swing.

3. a long distance look at from L to R
syndicate559, his buddy E, Duffertoo, Brianbigoats and Aoxomoxa in the blue shorts.

Thanks again to syndicate559 for getting this all put together and for getting us a great deal at a wonderful course!IMG_1338.jpgIMG_1340.jpgIMG_1343.jpg

Great to meet you all today can't wait for the next meet up

It enjoyed teeing it up with Syndicate again (Eddie and I met at the B’Stone Championship Vegas) as well as meeting new THPers.

Stevinson Ranch is a fun course; though there are a couple of greens that are large enough that I think the front and back are in different zip codes. This, of course, gave me the opportunity to start in one zip code, and due to the slope and contours, finish from the other.

Overall it was a great course, great weather (70° in Jan), and a great group of guys to play golf with. Thanks again Eddie for setting this up.

Good stuff gents. Wish I could have made it out. Looking forward to the next one!

Looks like a fun round and a nice course.

So glad everyone got together. So bummed I moved and couldn't be there.

I am still bummed I did not make this one. Wish I could have made it. Looking forward to the next one.

So glad everyone got together. So bummed I moved and couldn't be there.

You were definitely missed.
It would have been great to meet up with you again.

BTW my wife is convinced that you moved solely because she told you that she was going keep you on track. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

You were definitely missed.
It would have been great to meet up with you again.

BTW my wife is convinced that you moved solely because she told you that she was going keep you on track. :)

The lady has intuition! Lol. I'll be visiting soon enough... And bringing my clubs!

The lady has intuition! Lol. I'll be visiting soon enough... And bringing my clubs!

Outstanding, we'll definitely need to get together.

It was a pleasure gentlemen!

That's Eric who was out there with us, guys. He just joined. I've only been telling him to for about a year. :D I'll have to show him how to do the "check-in" thread now.

Looks like a fun round and a nice course.

Chuck! Keep an eye on our other thread. We're thinking about doing a Monterey trip in the next few months. Maybe you'd be able to join us. I'll keep you in the loop as we move closer to it.

Chuck! Keep an eye on our other thread. We're thinking about doing a Monterey trip in the next few months. Maybe you'd be able to join us. I'll keep you in the loop as we move closer to it.
Please do. That would be fun.

I had a fitting with Bayonet / Blackhorse a few weeks ago. I think the pro I dealt with would take care of us. Let me know if you'd like me to contact him / link you up.

Courses looked amazing.

matt

Back