2014 Hirzl - booth

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
gabu4eba.jpg

Some very quality golf gloves from this company!

That was a quick stop. I've heard good reviews about these gloves.

Any surprises with different colors, hats, etc?

My favorite golf glove ever!

I love the HIRZL gloves. Curious to see if they have some new products for 2014.

I've never used their gloves before. Sounds like a lot of you like them!

I still need to try these, any news on new models coming out in 2014?

Great gloves particularly for wet weather.
So good, I actually bought a few at the show a couple of years ago - AND I do NOT even wear a glove :)

Supposedly this year they have a new glove that is actually under $20. Unfortunately i've never seen this brand carried by any of the stores by me.

Probably the best glove I've ever worn. The one we got a couple of years ago at the Outing and Demo Day never did wear out. I think I left it in a golf cart or I would have worn it a lot longer.

I'd seen a lot of people here loving them too last spring so I got a pair. But the index finger quickly wore out where it interlocked. Bought a second pair b/c there was so much love for them on THP, I loved the grip and feel so I decided to chance that it was a bad luck defect, but it wore out in the same spot.

Anyone still using their gloves?

I got one for my dad a few years ago and now he only uses Hirzl. He prefers the control over the feel. I don't use a glove but have tried out the wifes and it is the best glove I have put on and well worth the cash imo.

Comfortable and dry.

Yes, it's still the only glove I use. Definitely works as advertised.

In a more moderate climate I could see myself using this glove but in the purgatory like summers we have, it is not logical.
Yes, it's still the only glove I use. Definitely works as advertised.

Back