My New Sligo Outfit Arrived

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So last week I decided I needed some new Sligo gear. Placed my order through the site and they already arrived. Here is the one outfit I just had to have. Got a few more things as well.

610013404_zNam5-M.jpg

610013592_765bw-M.jpg

Shirt next to shorts to see the matching pink.
610013770_wZEjQ-M.jpg

Back of shirt
610013995_nJXkX-M.jpg

For a minute - I thought you were showing us your new skirt.

• Admin
For a minute - I thought you were showing us your new skirt.

No smarty pants

Ouch:D

The clothes look great but I don't know if I could wear the pink shorts, I've only worn a pink shirt once.

I gotta say MO, I got more compliments on these shorts than any shorts I have ever worn.

No smarty pants
I gotta say MO, I got more compliments on these shorts than any shorts I have ever worn.

It's not the color - I love pink. It's the way you draped them on the floor for the photo.

It's not the color - I love pink. It's the way you draped them on the floor for the photo.

JB, I think that's Diane's way of telling you she wants you to spread your legs.

This is a fantastic outfit. I would rock it.

Great shorts JB!

I really like the pink shorts. I get a pink shirt every spring. One of my favorite colors. I had some bright yellow shorts once that got lots of comments, not all good..:D but I didn't care. I liked them.

JB - you need a lid to top off that outfit!

Nice looking outfit JB. I don’t mind wearing pink shirts but I am not sure I could pull off pink shorts. Just not sure my personality would let me go that far!

Great looking outfit.....BUT you look like you've lost a little weight.

Now THAT is a cool outfit. Rhis is probably a stupid question, but are the shorts and shirts cotton or some performance blend? (i.e DriFit, Climacool, etc.)

They are tech performance material. We have reviewed them a few times, and do not forget to check out our contest section and see that we give away a Sligo outfit each month.

Except that I am winning this month!

They are tech performance material. We have reviewed them a few times, and do not forget to check out our contest section and see that we give away a Sligo outfit each month.

Awesome! Thank you.

Back