Cleaning Golf Balls

TheNewBrad

Who's ya caddy?
Reaction score
Handicap
Deceptive
The easiest way to clean golf balls:
Put them in the dishwasher or washing machine.

Yeah, my wife is going to let that slide! LOL

Interesting. :smile:
Just happened to be surfing www.howtocleanstuff.net?

Your maternal instincts kicking in??
790.gif

The easiest way to clean golf balls:
Put them in the dishwasher or washing machine.

Yeah, my wife is going to let that slide! LOL

I've done that. It works. Put them in the silverware basket so they don't get beat up.

Does it affect the sheen of the ball?

Nope. I think I took them out before the super hot dry cycle though.

I liked this tip:

Throw a bunch of them in a concrete mixer along with crushed peanut or almond shells and let them spin around for a while.
I've been wondering what to do with my extra concrete mixer and grocery sack of almond shells in my spare time.

The guys who have the contract to recover the balls at our course, soak them in napisan & hot water over night and then rinse them in cold water.

An old thread I know, but today I discovered that you can clean 70-80 balls really easily with a 2.5 gal. bucket, hot water and a couple little scoops of oxyclean. Just swirl them around in the bucket for a few minutes, let sit, repeat, and rinse. they all came out super clean and shiney.

maxresdefault.jpg

An old thread I know, but today I discovered that you can clean 70-80 balls really easily with a 2.5 gal. bucket, hot water and a couple little scoops of oxyclean. Just swirl them around in the bucket for a few minutes, let sit, repeat, and rinse. they all came out super clean and shiney.

maxresdefault.jpg
The balls I hit into the field behind my house could use that treatment in a bad way.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Back