Lip Balm Logo Golf Ball Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the weirder products that we have unboxed came today. But for anyone that does tournaments or needs to buy corporate logo stuff, the products are great. They make lip balm in the shape of golf balls and they are adorable. Here are the samples they sent.

P1000133.jpg

P1000134.jpg

I've gotten that in golf outing goodie bags before. Except Boo Girl steals it all from me.

Why do you call her "Boo"? (just curious.)

When she was a baby, I needed an extra syllable to make her name fit into a song I sang to her. "Boo" filled the bill. I'm the only one allowed to call her that, so I like it.

:flowers4u:Did you use the word "adorable" JB?

my wife buys me this every year for christmas, its now become a joke between us.

JB did they give any details of pricing per like 100 or 1k orders? I think this would be something neat to hand out when place I work at has industry shows.

• Admin
JB did they give any details of pricing per like 100 or 1k orders? I think this would be something neat to hand out when place I work at has industry shows.

They did. However the person we dealt with is no longer there. This was from 2008. Once we get completely unpacked, I will be able to dig up the material and get it over to you. Thanks.

Sorry... I just noticed the original date this was first posted. :loser:

Back