2008 Ryder Cup recordings

Antonio007

Reaction score
Handicap
Hi golf buddies!

I am a 29-year-old guy from Spain. First of all, I want to apologise just in case this is not the part of the forum where this thread really belongs, but I haven't found a really suitable one...

I am a huge Ryder Cup fan, and some years ago I started to collect television broadcasts of the events (starting with 1985 edition) in order to watch them from time to time. Nowadays, I have nearly everything that I was looking for, except 2008 Ryder Cup. In the first place, I wasn't too interested in this one, considering that I am a Europe supporter, but the thing is that, like I said, I already have everything else, and at the moment I think that it would be a pity not to complete the collection. At this point, I only have the highlight film about 2008.

I wrote in Google "best golf forum" and I ended up here, so I hope you can help me some way. The task is becoming more difficult than I expected...

Basically, if any of you recorded 2008 Ryder Cup and still has the footage, I would be really interested in getting a DVD copy of it. I would pay for the services and the shipment to Spain obviously. I would be specially interested in the TV coverage of days 1 and 2, since they are the most difficult to get.

Thanks in advance. Hugs,
Antonio

I can't help you with finding a recording, but I can tell you that there is a reason this site came up when you googled "Best Golf Forum".

THP is awesome.

Welcome aboard. You will soon discover that you are spending a lot of time reading and posting on here. And you will end up making several new friends, even if you never actually get to meet them face to face.

And I bet somebody on here has what you are looking for or knows where to get it. Everybody here is filled with a love of the game and always willing to help another THP member out any way they can.

Hi Darnall!

Thanks a lot for your reply. Don't worry, it's ok that you can't help with the recordings, and your words were really encouraging!

I am not a golf player myself (I will be in the future I hope, hehehehe), but I love watching and commenting the tournaments so I'm sure I'll have a great time here!

Hugs,
Antonio

Back