Winning Edge Designs Headcover Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The craziest one was Ian Poulter. We were speaking to him on his mobile phone and we asked “what would you like to have done?” His response was “I want the headcover to be me…My head”.

Was there ever a doubt how that headcover came to be? I can only imagine what it must feel like to love one's self THAT much.

Good interview, though, JB.

Here it is. Stan was a blast to speak to. It is a must read just to see how the Ian Poulter Head cover came to be.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=655

That is really funny! I'd be curious to know why they made a pink signed John Daly lion - very unusual choice. (Does he like lions? Is it a nickname?) I can't see the stuff on their website, though, because when you click "current products" it just takes you to the "new products" page with the dozen or so featured covers. You might mention that to him.

• Admin
The John Daly Lion was created because Chi Chi gave him the Lion nickname based on his roar (long tee shot) and blonde hair (mullet)

Once again a great review. I think I'll have to look into getting a couple of those headcovers. :alien2:

I think the McCord headcover is my favorite, that guy is hilarious, although he can be kinda annoying at times.

I think the McCord headcover is my favorite, that guy is hilarious, although he can be kinda annoying at times.

I'm waiting for the David Feherty version:

Spoiler
183501210_2dad117750.jpg

Back