Callaway X Proto's

TinCupTampa

Bag Changes Coming!
Reaction score
Has anyone ever hit these? Any feedback, reviews, etc? They have been out for a year or so but I really havent seen much on them.

xmuscle02.jpg

We contacted Callaway about doing this review. The response was this in a nutshell.
We would much rather have you review our "consumer friendly" irons.

We contacted Callaway about doing this review. The response was this in a nutshell.

IMO... their new lines are so ugly ... they arent consumer friendly.

So are you going to be doing a review of the X22's?

Yes we will be reviewing the X22's. We are awaiting our set any day now.

What else is Cally sending?

tincup, i demoed those for about an hour on the range one time. they are definately the softest blades i have ever hit. somewhat forgiving, but nost as much as most blades/muscle backs today. they felt like butter, especially if you hit way down on the ball and take a large divot. i noticed that they were also some of the thinnest blades i have hit. almost thin enough where it's hard to see the topline haha. i loved them though, and if they didn't cost like 1,600 or whatever it is, i would probably be playing them. the only thing i could complain about was the forgiveness though. if you aren't a strong and consistent ballstriker, these will probabably make you feel like you want to quit

Reactions: JB
The Fusion irons and the FT IQ driver.

THey will be sending that for review in Jan.

THey will be sending that for review in Jan.

Its ok looking... But I have heard it is worth a swing or two.

driver-callaway-diablo-draw-l.jpg

Back