Anybody playing Tour Exotics Driver?

Tommyboy

Reaction score
Handicap
I just got a Tour Exotics XCG6 fairway wood and love it. I would love to hear feedback, comments on their drivers. Anybody playing the XCG7 regular or Beta version? I know the new E8 is coming out in November.

I can't comment on the newer models, but I'm currently gaming the XGC6 driver and it's been a mixed bag for me. When I put a good swing on the ball, it's a bomber. But it is also very low spin and not very forgiving. My missed are low lining knucklers that don't fly far, and roll FOREVER.

Not playing their driver ... yet. Looking for some XCG6 hybrids to go with my irons. I have a TEE Trilogy 7W but it has a cruddy shaft in it too, but it still gets the ball up in a hurry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not yet. I have an Exotics Xrail 10.5° with a regular shaft on the way that I got off the bay for ~$40 that I'll be experimenting with. Probably not really up your alley given your handicap, but I'll gladly report back when I get the chance to hit it. My TEE 4 wood is growing on me fast, so it has definitely introduced me to the Tour Edge market - especially their woods.

Not playing the newer, but played the XCG5 and XCG6 drivers. Loved both of them, but went to a smaller headed driver. If the shafts work for you, they can be real bombers. And the older models you can pick up for around 100 new on ebay.

Not yet. I have an Exotics Xrail 10.5° with a regular shaft on the way that I got off the bay for ~$40 that I'll be experimenting with. Probably not really up your alley given your handicap, but I'll gladly report back when I get the chance to hit it. My TEE 4 wood is growing on me fast, so it has definitely introduced me to the Tour Edge market - especially their woods.

Keep us posted on the XRail driver. That's actually one I've really wanted to try. I really love that shaft.

I have an XCG6 driver. It's super long, but a bit too much club for me.

I had the XCG4 and really liked it. It was an absolute cannon.

Back