I Really Hope She Knows Golf

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was the latest hire from Back9Network. Now granted that clip is from 6-7 years ago, but it does make you wonder a bit. Caitlin Upton (who goes by Caite now) is joining the network.

She was late for her first on-screen appearance because she was still trying to locate the 19th hole

More importantly, did she realize she was standing next to A.C. Slater?

hard to arugue with her on that one!

Can someone explain the Back9Network to me? Is it like a Golf Channel type wannabe? I saw Shane Bacon left Yahoo for it so I assumed it was legitimate but I see this and wonder.

like such as...

pure gold. does it matter if she knows golf? Hopefully those kids got their darn maps.

Maps for Children

They should be able to gong/buzz contestants if their answers are patently stupid.

I can't even watch that clip anymore as the pain it causes is too intense.

like such as the iraq.....

bout as sharp as a bowling ball. I remember this chick.

Maps for Children

They should be able to gong/buzz contestants if their answers are patently stupid.

HA! And a buzz from a majority of judges means you're automatically eliminated from furhter competition. #TooDumbToWin

I was getting anxious and nervous watching that clip....I'm sure she, like, such as, knows about golf and how it will help the Iraq and US Americans and such know, like about golf in the South Africa. :banghead:

Well, I'm sure U.S. Americans such as Iraq and I believe such as our education of golf ball will help such as many people don't own a map or golf clubs.
Shane, back to you...

Shall be an interesting pairing.

Maybe she has a Vanna White type role where she stands silently smiling holding whatever golf equipment they are talking about...

Am I the only one who thinks we may hear her ask the question.

"Tell me, why did you, like make a bogey on 18, when you, like knew you needed a par or better to win?"

Please make it stop. I have seen it before and I still get chills.

shakes head in confusion.

I was waiting for "in band camp"

Damn! Smart as a bag of hammers!

Back