Dustin Johnson and Paulina Gretzky are expecting!!!

coers

@andrewcoers
Reaction score
Groveland,IL Central Illinois/Just south of Peoria
Handicap
Congrats to them!!

Well, I guess there's no better time to get your life together! Hopefully he get's himself squared away before this baby come. I wish the best for them

With that gene pool the child may actually hit a golf ball like Happy Gilmore.

Seriously though, a huge congratulations to the couple.

Surprise?

Congratulations to them.

Well we know what he was doing on his break...

I think DJ is practicing for a Hockey career...He just slipped one past the goalie.

congrats to them!

I think DJ is practicing for a Hockey career...He just slipped one past the goalie.

This made me lol.

Congrats to them.

Not the best situation to bring a child into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I know I'm gonna be the bad guy but anybody think this was her plan so to say? She's basically not in the major spotlight without him and this ensures her more spotlight for a bit. I mean think if he is indeed straightening up and sees her as a bad deal for him he could leave and then she's out. In desperate times people do desperate things

Ok I know I'm gonna be the bad guy but anybody think this was her plan so to say? She's basically not in the major spotlight without him and this ensures her more spotlight for a bit. I mean think if he is indeed straightening up and sees her as a bad deal for him he could leave and then she's out. In desperate times people do desperate things

Ya think so? I would argue that her name has just as much meaning as his does outside of the golf fan.

Hope they both get their priorities straight for the child's sake.

At least he can afford child support.

She is more in the spotlight than he is IMO. Maybe not to the world of golf but she was around well before DJ. If anything this helps DJ and his image if he can stay clean and portray the family man.

My first thought was a sarcastic "shocking."

Like others have said, I hope they both get their priorities straight for the sake of the kid.

i will echo what has been said, i hope the party girl & the guy with a 'drug" problem get there $h!t together for the sake of there child

Ba-Da Boom!! Tip your waitresses folks, he'll be here all week. Well actually in Palm Beach Gardens for part of it. Maybe they have a stage there with open mic night JB!!

So this news was another opportunity for blogs to put up a ton of Paulina pics (not complaining). But has anyone ever seen the pic of the '99' tattoo she has right along her bikini line? That creeps the hell outta me for some reason. Could you see her telling her dad, 'Hey dad, I got a tattoo of your number.' //pulls bikini down to show

Anyways, congrats to them. Hope DJ is getting a handle on things.

So this news was another opportunity for blogs to put up a ton of Paulina pics (not complaining). But has anyone ever seen the pic of the '99' tattoo she has right along her bikini line? That creeps the hell outta me for some reason. Could you see her telling her dad, 'Hey dad, I got a tattoo of your number.' //pulls bikini down to show

Anyways, congrats to them. Hope DJ is getting a handle on things.

I have been saying that forever. Nothing like getting a tattoo of your dad on your crotch.

Coke makes you do some crazy things.

If I was stuck at home with that, it'd be similar results. Congrats to them.

Back