Jason Dufner to return Thursday

Did u see his interview recently where they asked him if he watched the Ryder Cup? He was just like "no". I know he's always been chill but seems out of sorts. Also weird to see him with sort hair.

Glad he is making it back, he's good for golf. Don't blame him for not watching the Ryder Cup, it would be hard to watch when you wish you were playing.

War Damn Duf. Hope to see him back in form soon.

Good deal. His casual demeanor and waggle just put me at ease. Duffnering to celebrate his return anyone?

~Rock

Duffdaddy is back

Third best news I've gotten all week.

Get outta here you.

Dufner has really grown on me...or maybe it's his wife.

I hope he plays well, but if i was coming back from a neck or back injury the last thing i would do is get on
a plane for 18-25 hours

I hope he plays well, but if i was coming back from a neck or back injury the last thing i would do is get on
a plane for 18-25 hours

He must be getting a sizable appearance fee.

I really like Dufner and hope he is healthy and plays well.

I hope he gets his game back quickly he is great to watch

something tells me he is very healthy and will be just fine.

Hope everything works out for him.

It will be good to see Dufner back on the course. Good for the PGA

Glad to hear Dufner is back and healthy. I like how he took off to get healthy but also get away for a little bit. Helps you focus on getting healthy and not getting that urge to rush back.

Thank goodness. I've been waiting forever!

dufner-forever-waggle-2.gif

Looking forward to seeing Duff back on the course !

Good deal. His casual demeanor and waggle just put me at ease. Duffnering to celebrate his return anyone?

~Rock

Agree. Golf is better when he is playing. Good guy.

Great news, I missed Duf

This is an interesting view. Why is golf better when he plays?

I am guessing, he is just saying he likes have a guy like Duffner out there playing versus being sidelined and generally speaking the game is better for a dude like him playing well.

Just my guess, but that is my feeling as well. Maybe its just someone else that I can root for--meaning making the game better from my point of view.

Back