Courses Near Deerfield Beach Area

Mmaynard11

Grandaddy Captain Alumni
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone have any recommendations on courses in the general vicinity of Deerfield Beach or Ft. Lauderdale that I could sneak out for a quick nine or early 18?

Deer creek, great track dude.

It can play really tough but it's and Arthur hills track with a ton of Character, otherwise head up to west Boca and go play Osprey Point, drop your wife and kids at the Boca Town Center mall and let them have some fun, the mall is awesome too lol and there's a Cheesecake factory there, an Asian stir fry place that rocks called Stir Crazy, a Maggiano's and a couple other good eats right there, close by is a Rocco's Taco's in Boca as well. So many great things about that area and food as well as golf are exceptional.

It can play really tough but it's and Arthur hills track with a ton of Character, otherwise head up to west Boca and go play Osprey Point, drop your wife and kids at the Boca Town Center mall and let them have some fun, the mall is awesome too lol and there's a Cheesecake factory there, an Asian stir fry place that rocks called Stir Crazy, a Maggiano's and a couple other good eats right there, close by is a Rocco's Taco's in Boca as well. So many great things about that area and food as well as golf are exceptional.

When I was 16 and first got my drivers license the farthest my parents would let me drive was the Boca Town center mall. So my friends and I would go there all the time. We used to love Stir Crazy, ate there every time we went to the mall.

My first real date was at that Cheesecake Factory. Talk about memories haha.

OMG I miss that mall so bad lol, my memories aren't anything as cool as yours but Stir Crazy is calling my name loudly lol!

Deer creek, great track dude.
I have not played this course but have heard good things. In Ft. Lauderdale area check out Plantation Preserve.

Funny thing my wife used to work at that mall a long long time ago. Small world.

Had Cheesecake Factory for lunch today in NashVegas! Met the BOYFRIEND. Matt, remember whatever you pick, you are already a winner cause you are still on vacation buddy! Enjoy and take plenty of pics if you can. :act-up:

JM

Is Heron Bay any good still? I know the Honda Classic used to be there before it moved to PGA National.

I always thought it was a good course, if it rains though it drains slow and tends to stay pretty wet. Lots of guys I know down there hate it for some reason, it's a fun course to play.

Back