Status
Not open for further replies.

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
This has been a great driver for me but I've got a new gamer so it is time to let someone else enjoy it.

This club has been gamed but cared for. The face shows typical wear

But the crown is pristine

Two shafts are included. The standard stock Aldila has been cut to play at 44.5". In the interest in full disclosure there is a small scratch on the shaft. I am also including the 2nd stock shaft, the Fujikura Fuel (50g). I find this shaft to be a little softer in the tip than the Aldila; it seems to get the ball elevated a bit easier. The Fujikura plays to stock length of 45.25". The Aldila has a blue I-Line grip (I'm willing to throw something else on there if you'd prefer, I have a few different options laying around); the Fujikura has the stock grip. Both shafts are Stiff flex.

I'm asking $125 OBRO, shipping included (+5 for shipping east of the Mississipi). Payment by Paypal.

Last edited:
Bump for price reduction. Now at $125 shipped (+5 if east of the Mississippi) for both shafts, the head, tool and head cover.

Can we lock this one up? The club is on its way to another THPr for a trial run. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back