AK jr.

d2 college player
Reaction score
Handicap
one of my nike friends just offered to put some extra shoes in the package she is sending me. it would 2 pairs of nike sp-8 tour saddle shoes, one white and the other black. im probably going to give a pair away for christmas. just wondering if anybody owns or has worn these before. if so, how did you like them? i know i have tried them on before but i can't remember what i thought of them

Check out the review we did on Nike shoes on the main site.

oh my bad. i was going to look and i was like naw, i dont remember a nike review. thanks jb

one of my nike friends just offered to put some extra shoes in the package she is sending me. it would 2 pairs of nike sp-8 tour saddle shoes, one white and the other black. im probably going to give a pair away for christmas. just wondering if anybody owns or has worn these before. if so, how did you like them? i know i have tried them on before but i can't remember what i thought of them

that's a sweet deal... damn

I got a pair of the SP-8 TW's (black) for about $100 last month. But since I'm in Alaska I haven't tried them yet, sorry. But you got one hell of a deal though.

Back