New to the game and site

A_town

Reaction score
Handicap
So everyone I know plays so I think it's that time. Currently in the market for some irons but have no clue what I'm looking for. I've looked at the taylormade rsi's and speedblades, mizuno jpx, and ap1. Any suggestions on where I should start or a get set of irons to start with? Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to THP? Your best place to start in your search for an iron set would be with a qualified fitter.

A fitter would be a great place to start but a used set that matches the results you get from a fitting may be a better way to get started than dropping a large bill on showroom clubs. Www.callawaypreowned.com is a great source for savings on good clubs. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Going to echo what a couple of others have already said, but your best bet is to get fit. But you'll find tons of equipment info around here so you can further narrow down what you'd like to go with. Good luck!

Welcome to :thp:

New to the game and site

While I haven't gamed any of the irons you inquired about. There are threads on every one of them to give you all the info you need to make your decision. THP is a place for golf knowledge, equipment and friends. You made a great start by joining the forum. Welcome to Paradise! You will love it here.

Welcome to THP!

Hello and welcome! Go get fitted!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to thp

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Thp.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcoming me to THP!