Basic Golf Spring 09 Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Basic Golf has a new coupon out. Basically the same one we had a while back. It offers 20% off your shirt order for the next few days. You can read the review we did on their shirts. They are top notch.

Coupon Code: GIFT
Enter at checkout for 20% off.

Tried to order and could not get the credit card part to work. Will call them tomorrow and try. Will they honor the discount if called in?

• Admin
Absolutely. If not, come to these boards and I will make the call personally for you. They have GREAT customer service. Euro sizing, so things run a little small.

Glad you told me about that euro sizing-I order a golf shirt from Italy not long ago and had to send back-shipping killed my wallet!

Somehow I never saw this review. Good looking shirts.

• Admin
We like them TCT. The review was dead on. Still wish their new colors would have come out by now though.

Are they going to be expanding their line?

• Admin
Yes,
When we covered them a 2nd time for Spring Fashion week last week, they have additional colors coming out in about a month.

I lke the mesh hat they have.

I just made Marty Hackel, fashion director at Golf Digest, aware of the Basic Golf brand. He is in one of my social networking groups. Maybe they will get a mention in a future issue.

GB, I was told by both GD and Basic that they are well aware. But thank you very much. Basic would love to hear that. We really enjoy their shirts and they are all around good people.

Back