Brand loyalty ,which one is your heartbeat to golf

6ixOhFore

Husky Eyes
Reaction score
Handicap
Everyone has that one brand of irons,woods, wedges,putters,etc. What made you try this brand,how long have you gamed them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Callaway...I like the logo. Seriously.

Odyssey. I've only had one of their putters, but I've loved them since basically forever.

Ping. I bought my first Ping irons when I was 16 and I fell in love with them, so I've gamed their irons, as well as a driver and hybrid from Ping as well. Just love the way they get up in the air.

Callaway for me. I had never gamed a Callaway club until THP and I hate that I waited so long because they are flat out good.

I always look to callaway first in drivers, and bridgestone in Golf ball.

Titleist for me. While they may not always have the longest clubs they are the most consistent. I've said it before they are the only company I would be able to buy from with out testing the equipment first!

Wedges is Cleveland
Irons is Bridgestone

Callaway irons
Taylormade woods

I have owned several Callaway and Taylormade drivers and now own a Cobra driver, and in my opinion my Cobra works much better for me than the other brands I mentioned. I also like Adams clubs, they look good, feel good, and perform quite well plus they are affordable. Ping irons are the best I've used.

Ping for Drivers and woods
Titleist for Irons and Wedges

I enjoy trying out different brands of clubs, must have titleist ball though

Footjoy!

Gotta wear FJ shoes/gloves and I'm starting to get my golf wardrobe turned into FJ apparel also!

Callaway love is high on THP for obvious reasons. For me I have always love Cleveland wedges, Odyseey putters Callaway woods and irons are personal for me so whatever plays well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My answer should be Callaway because of my participation in #TheCup, but to be honest it is Ping. I don't really know why. I don't have any connection there other than my first meaningful golf purchase was as a set of Ping irons. There is something about the Ping brand that appeals to me.

I've never really had any brand loyalty but I will say after hanging out with a couple of Callaway guys at TheCup I'm positive I'll always have something Callaway in the bag.

Wilson Staff.

First nice set of irons I purchased were the Ci7s. I've been through a lot of irons since, but still have my trusty old Ci7s.

None for me. I've got half a dozen brand in my bag. But, if I had to take a set of irons w/o trying them, assuming they were fitted to my specs, it'd be PING's.

Callaway, but that was even BEFORE being in the Grandaddy!

At this point, after a few years of complete knock-it-out-of-the-park success, I'd play any Callway club without even reading a review.

Was Callaway for a very long time, but I'm giving others a look more today than ever before.

Since I have switched to Callaway gear, my game has improved, so I will stick with them.

Back